Forum home Weddings abroad

Greece wedding

Hello me and my partner have decided we want to get married abroad, we have looked at blue lagoon princess in Halkidiki which we love however found out it can only start at 5pm which we think is to late.

has anyone know of a wedding blue lagoon princess and what it was like?

any venues in Halkidiki anyone can recommend?

or anywhere else in Greece we’re looking at around 70 guests with a budget of 10000.00

• emmanunton78emmanunton78 Posts: 2 New bride
    Hi Congrats!

We are getting married next June in Santorini.

Halkidiki looks fantastic !
  • Hello future brides.

I got married in Santorini 5 years ago and since then have been consulting brides on the ins and outs of booking a wedding there. Due to the current pandemic and having no work in my full-time job I've decided to take the plunge and become a wedding planner. I work with the support of a planner based on the island in Santorini and have built work relationships with a wide range of companies out there. If anyone is thinking about a santorini wedding, go for it, it is the most magical place. 

If you need a planner please let me know. My new website is now live and available at www.felicityweddings.com 

Although my company is new, my partner in santorini has years of experience and together we hope to be able to offer the benefits of a UK and Santorini team without the extra price tag. 

Thank you and congratulations! 

Best wishes
    Felicity