Evening of Wedding

Hi Brides to be

I was just wondering what you are planning for the evening after the wedding has taken place. I'm getting married in April 2007 in St Lucia and having been looking into options for us and the guests. So far I have come up with a sunset cruise and possibly a beach BBQ.

So what are you all upto?

Debbie

• Hi,

We're havinga meal on the beach with everyone thats going with us and they've said at the hotel that we can have a bonfire as well, also got a little surprise up my sleeve for hubby to be but cant put it on here cos he's close by!!!

Angie

• Bride28Bride28 Posts: 255
    As part of our wedding package we get a sunset dolphin cruise to an uninhabited island where we meet up with our guests and have a meal and there's a band playing!

Take care, Nat
  • bellaukbellauk Posts: 357
    Hi, We're having a sunset wedding in Santorini, Greece on 24th May 07 so we've decided to go to a local greek restaurant with all our guests. LET THE WINE FLOW!!!!!!!
  • My parents have retired out to Cyprus, so we'll probably have a bbq / pool party at their lovely place. It'll also be h2b's birthday 2 days after the wedding so he's planning on carrying on the festivities until after that!
  • jmjejmje Posts: 831
    Hi Jami

how are you?

hope you got over it

Jo x
  • Angie

Please tell all about the suprise for HTB,would love to know,would really like to do something also but no imagination im afraid

Leah
  • Ive been having a bit of a dilema about the evening of the wedding.

We get married at 1pm and will get to the restaurant for approx 2 - 2.30pm. I plan for us to sit out on the restaurant terrace over looking the sea for a couple of hours just relaxing and chatting then sitting to down eat about 5pm (ish) so Im thinking we will be done for 7pm (ish) and am now worried about how to entertain the guests after that. Our hotel is next door to the restaurant so if there is entertainment on that evening Im thinking of having everyone back to our hotel bar for a few more celebratory drinks.

Would love to do a sunset cruise or something but we just can't afford now.

Zoe

x

• Quoted:
    Hi, We're having a sunset wedding in Santorini, Greece on 24th May 07 so we've decided to go to a local greek restaurant with all our guests. LET THE WINE FLOW!!!!!!!

Hi Bella1,

I'm getting married in Santorini on 18th May 07. Where are you having yours and are you using a co-ordinator? We decided on Antoniou Winery for our ceremony and reception, so excited. Thinking of having a sunset cruise two nights before the wedding, night before will be a girly pamper session I think!

Rx
  • Hi Debbie

Where abouts in St Lucia are you getting married?

We're getting married at the Sandals Grande St Lucian in 59 days time, so excited! image

We get a small reception after the wedding then we're going to change and gof ro nice dinner followed by a night on the booze to celebrate!

We're having a reception when we get back so that will be our main celebration.

Fran x
  • EmmaWukEmmaWuk Posts: 241
    Hi Zoe

Your recep may go on a bit longer, judging on what I saw this year with other wedding parties.

We're eating at 7.30pm then after we'll changing and plan to go to some of the local bars for a few cocktails.

Em.