For io-io1

Hi Jo - thought I'd make a separate message thread! I'm feeling better thanks - still really tired, but I can loll about all weekend without feeling too guilty at least!

How are things going with all the planning?

I'm starting to get a tad annoyed with the ladies doing my stationary in Cyprus. Mum has been liaising with them (thankfully it hasn't been me, as I'd have blown a gasket by now!). Neither of the 2 girls in the company seem to talk to each other, the time frame keeps moving to 'next week' ... each week! How very Cypriot! I guess its just the trials & tribulations of organising a wedding eh?

Everyone in my parents talk to in their town seems to have heard of the wedding & are merrily inviting themselves!! I was worrying that we might not have enough guests to justify the 100 person minimum buffet, but I don't think that's going to be a problem at all now!

• jmjejmje Posts: 831
    Hi Jami,

glad your feeling better!

Where abouts do your parents live then/

my friend lives AYOIS ATHANIOS i think thats spelt correctly!
  • Thanks hun :\)

They live in Larnaka, just outside the village of Oroklini. So its only a 45 minute drive to Limassol, which is great. It won't be too much a hassle at all popping up & down, to & fro - which I'm sure I'll be doing plenty off in the 2 weeks running up to the wedding! image
    wow,so your going for sometime then?

id love to beable to have a longer holiday...

it must be nice for you

although your journey will be long...

Jo x
  • Yep, we'll be in Cyprus for a fair amount of time - 2 weeks before the wedding & then probably 2 or so weeks after the wedding. Nice LONG holiday - woohoo!

How long are you going to be there for?
    Hi Jami!

we are flying out on the 10th june and then returning 0n the 24th boohoo!

we may return for a week in the october...

i m just sooo excited!!!!

oh yeah...i forgot to tell you!

not going to have the reception at the 4seasons now...we are going to go to Terra Mare....Evelyn from cyprus4weddings is arranging it for us...i just wished i`d of gone through her from the start lol!

how are you getting on?

Jo x