FAO Kev

Hi Kev,

I was wondering if you could tell me is there anywhere in paphos that hires out bubble machines.

Vicki.

• Sorry to but in vicki2323, but can i also grab Kev's attention too...

Is it possible to have a firework display (getting married Protaras Sept 08)???

Many thanks xxxxxx
  • IanDBIanDB Posts: 510
    i Vicki

Alright you got me can you elaborate on what a Bubble Machine is ?

Hi giddybride

I suppose you could contact this lass on the forum she lives on the dark side ( Ayia Napa) lol or call her. I live in Paphos so she would be in the know over that side

Kerry Birth Aisle of Love Wedding Services

Telephone: 00357 99075928

Email: [email protected]

Kev

i Vicki

Alright you got me can you elaborate on what a Bubble Machine is ?

Hi giddybride

I suppose you could contact this lass on the forum she lives on the dark side ( Ayia Napa) lol or call her. I live in Paphos so she would be in the know over that side

Kerry Birth Aisle of Love Wedding Services

Telephone: 00357 99075928

Email: [email protected]

Kev

• vicki2323vicki2323 Posts: 2,451
    Kev,

A bubble machine just creates lots of bubbles, it saves everyone standing and trying to blow loads for the photos. something like below. They are not expensive but we will have little space to carry in luggage.

http://www.wrapwithus.com/Favors/w10071003-usam.html

Also can you have fireworks in paphos?

Vicki.
    Hi Vicki

I'll ask around about the bubble machine, I take it you mean a big one & not the small ones people use.?

This firework question came up just before & she asked about fireworks in Protaras so I pointed the girl to Kerry74, Kerry pointed out that an appointed goverment company to set them off & the waiting period is 7-9 weeks if I have that right. So really not practicable

kev
    Yeah a big battery powered one (or two), also Kev do you remember when anne from the Elysium was getting back off holiday?

Thanx, Vicki
    Hi Vicki

Still No joy on the Bubble machine, Ann should be back tomorrow I'll call the Elysium What date have you booked or are you enquiring

kev
    Kev

I am just enquiring, want to get booked as soon as for 16th may 09. Then I can start making invites (i can't believe i'm getting excited about that).

Thanx.
    Hi Vicki

Spoke to the Elysium today & Ann is back in, I was unable to speak to her because all you girls are taking up all of her time.

There is one other place I am going to contact about the bubble machine but alas it is looking dire sorry

kev
    Thanx for trying, looks like everyone will just have to use their lungs.
    just like me then

kev
    Kev,

The elysium got in contact today (yay) and have advised me it will be £450 for cypriot dancers. Do you know if that is about right? I had also told them that I had provisionally booked you and they were very happy saying what a good man you are.

Vicki.
    Not sure about the dancers as with every contact I don't deal with what they charge or how many they supply. I just give you options with contact details & you decide.

I am just going to have a word with Ann can't have anybody calling me a good man, I have you know I have a reputation to keep up being a Scouser (robbing car hubcaps & lead off the roof tops). My street cred will be shot to ribbons

kev