Hair

Hi All

Does anyone have any rough prices for bridal hair abroad? We are getting married at Nissi Beach, Cyprus.

Annette

• jmjejmje Posts: 831
    i dont know of any hairdresses but im using a lady named evelyn who is a wedding planner out there and she will arrange a hairdresser to come to your hotel room,for a fraction of the hotel hairdresser...

example~

im staying at the fourseasons in Limassol and they are charging (were) 150cy for 50 make-up....evelyn is charging 50 hair 40 make-up,heres her link

www.cyprus4weddings.com.cy

good luck

Jo x
  • MUMMYAMUMMYA Posts: 557
    Jo

Thanks for that Jo the link didn't work though.

Annette
    Jo

Who have you booked through?

Annette
    sorry about that annette,

[email protected]
    hi agai try this one this should work,you will have to e-mail her and then she will get back to you asap

www.cyprus4weddings.com
    Thanks Jo its working now:\)

Are you using a tour operator for your wedding?

Annette
    Hi Aneette,yes im usind Libra Holidays,and gone for the gold pkg,but need help with reception venue hairdresser a few more cars ect..so using evelyn as she has been highly recommended and is really good at detail and reasonably priced...i wish i had gone with evelyn for the whole pkg as its more peronal with her..

Jo x
    Were abouts are you getting married?

Annette
    HI annette,im getting wed in limassol
    Jo

How long did it take Evelyn from cyprus 4 weddings to get back to you I have had no reply:\?

Annette
    yeah sorry,i forgot to mention..

As its still the height of the wedding season,it may take a few days for her to get back to you...

but i promise she will xxx