florist In Protaras

hi can anyone help can you recommend a florist in protaras

• wedcowedco Posts: 268
    Hi Summer30,

There is only one florist in Protaras called Rostrata but she's very pricey.

The best florists are in the surrounding villages (out of the tourist areas), you get much better quality and cheaper too.

If you give me idea of what you're after (or if you'd like me to show some ideas) I can certainly give you a quote and if you're happy have them delivered to your hotel reception on the day of your wedding.

Kerry x
  • Hi Kerry

as you have a great idea heres a link to my dress

i would be after

1 groom button hole

6 mens button holes

2 bridemaids posy

1 flower girl posy

2 mothers corsages

and my boquet

http://www.havenbridal.co.uk/LAmour_Bethany.asp

something with burgundy and ivory roses in it round in shape with sparkles

thankyou

• wedcowedco Posts: 268
    WOW, dress is gorgeous!

Send me your email and I'll send you some ideas.

Kerry x
  • [email protected]

thanks kerry
  • kenzie2ukkenzie2uk Posts: 373
    Kerry i get married in August this year. I have ordered atificial wrist corsarges for my bm's and a flower wand for my flower girl. I just need my flowers and a button hole for my h2b. Want a modern hand tied arrangment of ivory roses with dimanties. Could you please let me know if you can help me sort them out and give me a price.

My email is [email protected]

Could you also send me the price list for alter Ego.

Thanks Julia
  • steve24steve24 Posts: 2

Hi, i know these posts are out of date but i also need wedding flowers for our wedding. looked on trip adviser and theres a bad report on Rostrata in porters so I need to find somewhere else. can any1 help?

• Steve24 I have sent you a message. x

• Kirsty69Kirsty69 Posts: 1

I'm also the same, looking for a florist too! x

• Hi there.

I am in need of a florist for my wedding in july 2017. could you help out please

• I also needed a florist! I got back from Cyprus 2 weeks ago and after some investigating out there, I met with a guy called George Koyionis. He owns a flower shop in Paralimini which isn't too far from Protaras (bus ride away). He came across really creative and even suggested cheaper alternatives! He's used by lots of wedding planners in Cyprus and even our hotel knew of him. I'll definitely be booking with him. His email address is: [email protected]

xx