ORDER OF SERVICE AND INVITES????

Are any of you doing these?

I`m only having a small wedding party in Cyprus `16` of us but having a reception on our return.....dont know wether to do these or not what are you all doing?

Jo x

• EmmaWukEmmaWuk Posts: 241
    Hi Jo

We are getting married in Cyprus too. We are not having order of service as its a civil service but are having invites.

Just started making them. We are having a party when we get back, so are doing invites for this. However what I thought of doing, is for the 18 coming out with us, I'm going to place a seperate invite in the style of a suitcase, inside the party invite.

Hope this helps

Em
  • jmjejmje Posts: 831
    thanks em!

are you having favours?

if so,at both events?

Jo x
  • EmmaWukEmmaWuk Posts: 241
    Hi Jo

Yes having favours, but only out in Cyprus. It will be a way of saying thankyou for coming. Ordered personlised mint tins and thought about fans for the ladies and minitures for the men.
  • Bride28Bride28 Posts: 255
    We're having 6 guests come to the maldives with us and 58 guests to our reception when we get back. I'm doing invitations for both, but am planning to do something funky for the Maldives ones...not sure exactly what yet though! But am going to include all sorts of details about the island etc.

I'm also having favours, both on holiday and at the reception.

~ Nat xx
  • jmjejmje Posts: 831
    thanks girls..

better start looking lol

Jo x