The BEST day of my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, Im back as Mrs Bilton !!!

Just got back this morning, I cant even begin to tell you what an amazing time we've had. Its been the best, most amazing, emotional and truly fantastic time of my life.

In the next couple of days when I get down from this cloud I'm on I will post a full and detailed report and try to get some pics on as as well (dont hold your breath for the pics though, im rubbish with computers !)

Just thought I'd quickly tell you all that Im back and am so so so happy.

I just want to do it all over again, roll on next Friday when I can get mi frock on again for the night do !!!!!!!!!!!

Report to follow.

Zoe

xxxx

• NonNon Posts: 495
    congratulatios mrs bilton!! please post report soon....i looooove reading them!

glad you had a fantastic time, wishing you both lots of happiness for your future together.

• jmjejmje Posts: 831
    hi zo zo!

congratulations!!!! eeeeeeeeee how did it all go? i left a msg in the newly weds!

Jo x
  • EmmaWukEmmaWuk Posts: 241
    Congratulations Zoe or should I say Mrs Bilton!! How exciting.Been thinking about you. Isn't the church you went to beautiful. Did you like Romantica?

Quick question, have they started knocking down the old winery on the otherside the road?

Cant wait to read your report.

Take care.

Em
  • MUMMYAMUMMYA Posts: 557
    CONGRATULATIONS.

Full report soon I'm dying to read it. You sound so blissfully happy, it makes so excited 199 days to go.

Annette
  • 'CONGRATULATIONS'

Zoe, im so glad that you had a great day....

I did think about you......

Can't wait to see your photos.......

So how does it feel to be Mrs Bilton?????

Zoe, what is your e-mail address, ive lost yours, my H2B has upgraded the computer, and he didnt save my contacts!!!!!!!!!!

Im also changing my e-mail address in the next couple of days......

Speak to you soon

Love Caroline xxx
  • Bride28Bride28 Posts: 255
    Congratulations!!

Can't wait to hear all about your special day :\)

~ Nat xx
  • donna24577donna24577 Posts: 2,906
    welcome back zoe, glad to hear you had a wonderful day!

can't wait to read your repport