cyprus weddings

Hi all we are thinking about having our wedding in the elysium paphos and where wondering if anyone can shed some light i, if they have stayed, married or know anyone who has done either. Would be really gratefulof responses.

kerri:\?

• bushbaby1982bushbaby1982 Posts: 339
    Hi Kerri, some of my friends and my fi's auntie have stayed at the hotel last year and the year before and said it is the most magical place they have ever been. I have seen their photos and it is one of the few places where visitor photos are as spectacular as the brochure photos. i saw your other posts about wedding planners too. We are using Raj at the hotel but a lady called Anne at Paphos Wedding Belles is also highly recommended, she has given me lots of information and assistance on another wedding forum even though we didn't book her in the end. So if you want an outside planner you might want to look her up - just google Paphos Wedding Belles. We are booked into the Elysium for May 09 - when are you getting married? Kate x
  • 3mmalou3mmalou Posts: 257
    Hi,

Ruth Walton @ paphos prestige weddings is also highly recommended for weddings in paphos, we we're going to book through her originally but decided on Protaras. We are now using Kerry @ aisle of love who is also brilliant.