hen parties

hey peeps,

what is everyone doing for their hen party? I'm having one in Cyprus where I am getting married and might have a night out in London too. But what I really want to do is go to Ibiza for the weekend. Not sure how many of my friends will be able to go though due to time off work, money etc. Am I being a greedy cow? Probably!

What are you guys doing and how many hen do's are you planning to have?

Demelza x x

• njb1973njb1973 Posts: 156
    I wanted to go away but noone could afford it because we too are getting married in Cyprus. Instead we are having a cheesy weekend in Blackpool and then one when we get to Cyprus.
  • pennieukpennieuk Posts: 52
    hi

i am just in the middle of planning my hen do there is 29 of us going to the sanuk club in blackpool to the adonis cabaret show they do shows all over the country in london, blackpool, bournemouth, brighton and newcastle its drag queens and male strippers looks really good seen it advertize in wedding magazine. I also wanted to go abroad for hen do as i went to magaluf last june on my friends it was brill no kids or H2B for 3 days but like you thought it was a bit much to ask cause there are 31 0f us jetting off to mexico for our wedding.
  • demelzabubdemelzabub Posts: 1,767
    lol maybe all of us greedy brides to be shuld have a joint hen do abroad and leave all our friends behind then! x x
    Quoted:
    hi

i am just in the middle of planning my hen do there is 29 of us going to the sanuk club in blackpool to the adonis cabaret show they do shows all over the country in london, blackpool, bournemouth, brighton and newcastle its drag queens and male strippers looks really good seen it advertize in wedding magazine. I also wanted to go abroad for hen do as i went to magaluf last june on my friends it was brill no kids or H2B for 3 days but like you thought it was a bit much to ask cause there are 31 0f us jetting off to mexico for our wedding.

We are also going to the adonis club. When is your hen do. Mine is 24th to 26th May.
  • kenzie2ukkenzie2uk Posts: 373
    Im having one in York with my work friends, one with my friends at either york or Newcastle and one at home for people who cant make the others (redcar races ladies day). I know very greedy but just wanted to make sure everyone got chance to go and thought it best to do seperate ones to avoid awkwardness of making sure people got on. no one coming away with us to actually get married except my mum, sisters and best friend so im sure we will have a night out there too.
  • saguksaguk Posts: 187
    Hi i'm going to Milan with mum n sis,wld love to have gone abroad with friends but thought it work out too expensive, so havin a cheesy works colleague do and another with other friends going to watch hairspray.. how greedy am i???/
  • retaekenretaeken Posts: 313
    hi girls !! im not sure when im planning to have my hen nights but we are def going to funny girls in blackpool,i went a few years ago and it was one of THE BEST nights out ever! it only cost about £6 to get in and it lasted forever ,the show is like a caberet and its all men! men dressed as MEN? surprised ? lol and men dressed as women,and they lip sink all the different songs! they do em from 1920s films and sound of music and cats and fame etc so well worth going to see xxxx does anyone know what they are getting dressed up as? we thought saloon girls like pink in trouble nothing like getting your chebs out and partying lol xx
    We are doing Moulin rouge type costume

[Modified by: njb1973 on April 29, 2008 10:31 PM]
  • mistreymistrey Posts: 294
    I'm being really greedy, I'm having a hen party with the girls from work, where we are going for a pole daning lesson. Then I'm having one for my close friends and family, which is going to be a suprise as my sister is arranging it.

I'm then planning on having a joint hen/30th birthday party in Cyprus with whoever comes out there!

I can't wait!

Kate