ayia napa but which hotel?

hi all.

we have decided to get married in cyprus sep 09, i just dont know where to start, ayia napa is the location but i dont know which hotel, there will be about 40 people ideally we wanted to be in the same hotel. ive looked at staying with the family and then getting married in a differant hotel and have the reception there too but most places say you have to stay there to get married. im just feeling a little stressed as i want to get it booked ..ive looked at adams beach,grecian sands and nissi beach .any ideas?? does ant one know of a hotel that will allow you to get married there but stay at a differant hotel?

• wedcowedco Posts: 268
    Hi Soph1,

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding! As you say most hotels do require a residency period of 7 nights to enable you to marry there. However, the Atlanica Aeneas, The Dome Beach and the Olympic Lagoon are the only hotels with outside wedding venues in Ayia Napa to allow non residents. If you would like to see information on these hotels please send me your email address and I'll send it over for you.

Kerry xx
  • sophieersophieer Posts: 95
    hi kerry. thanks its [email protected]

that will be great x