Slimming world food....

Has anyone got any good recipes for slimming world?

also....how are you meant to know how many syns are in things if they arent in the book?

any ideas for a freddo choc bar?

• minterne78minterne78 Posts: 20 New bride
    A freddo bar has 5 1/2 syns each. Are you a member of slimming world? if so they have a great website which gives syn values to most things
  • CurlyB2BCurlyB2B Posts: 1,016
    Hiya

if u can't find the syn count in the book, then check on the SW website...its got pretty much everything on there! x Also loads of recipe ideas as well. x
  • MrsRainbowUKMrsRainbowUK Posts: 1,150
    syn free chips! They are are the best and what I'm cooking now! Cut up you potatoes, put them in the microwave in hot water for about 5 mins, dry them, then put them on a baking tray, spray them with fry light, put them in the oven for about 20 mins and hey presto! Completley free on a green day and taste fab too!

xxx
  • CurlyB2BCurlyB2B Posts: 1,016
    I looooooooove syn free chips! Never thought bout doin them in microwave tho! i always boil mine on the cooker... good thinking batman!!
  • melowdiemelowdie Posts: 219
    oh thats a clever idea putting chips in the microwave first... never thought of doing that! Yeah I reckon the slimmingworld website is best! Or try the magasines Im not part of slimming world or weight watchers (mum has done both) but I buy the magasines for the recipes. You get loads of fab 0point recipes in both!