Week 3 of our Weight Loss Journey!!!

Week 3 already can't beleive it!!!!

Let's hope for another good week, Still waiting for loads of updates but i'll just mail the first one now anyway!

L

xxxx

[Modified by: dazzlepop on 20 October 2008 22:41:17 ]

• mpikey30mpikey30 Posts: 1,149
    Hooray for week 3 - this is my week I can feel it. Off to bed I'm still not feeling to great on the first day of my time of the month image

Happy dieting this week peeps x
  • linz-kdlinz-kd Posts: 2,382
    Night Night Munchkin

L

xxxx
  • esf_rayesf_ray Posts: 394
    Hi All, the scales are playing with me! I have lost a grand total of 1/4 of a pound, need to do better!!!!

PS - Dazzlepop, I'm still not getting the email updates, I think my email address is wrong on here!
  • MrsBalan2bMrsBalan2b Posts: 3,174
    Morning

Well I was brave today and got on the scales. Have put on 3/4 pound so now 10 10. Blimmin Parents feeding me up! lol

Gonna have a good one this week! (Trying to think positive)

Good luck everyone!
  • nikki_ismenikki_isme Posts: 1,474
    Lost half a pound! Which is amazing considering how much junk i ate last week (2 x take away pizzas, kfc, chocolate cake, carrot cake and an extremley fried buffet at a party!).

Horray for week 3! Feeling positive, i will loose two pound for the next weigh in!
    I'm feeling a bit blue about it all today - last week I had a bit more alcohol than usual but I was still under my points. Apart from a stray packet of sweeties I was sooo good. Why did I not lose? image

Surely it can't be down to my time of the month because others still lose during their times - image

*deep sigh*
  • pianobexpianobex Posts: 163
    Munchkin30, I put on up to half a stone just before my time of the month. FACT. Everyones body is different, also if you were not so good the previous week it may take another week to accomodate for that. Some weeks even if you feel you did really well, you just might not lose! Its at these times you just need to make sure that keep at it, and don't let staying the same weight demotivate you! Do you write down everything you eat? Did you do more exercise than usual this week? How much under your points were you?

I'm a ww leader by the way.
    Hey Pianobex.

I drank exactly 20 points (I'm doing core by the way) - apart from a packet of sweets that took me 5 points over my weekly allownce I did exercise which probably made up for this fact. I swim twice a week and walk for 1/2 an hour a day. I have one cup of coffee a day and drink peppermint tea and water at all other times. I guess I'm just feeling a bit blue.

You are right though - it's times like this I need to be stronger.

So far I've lost a stone by the way - I've been stuck at this current weight for months though.
  • pianobexpianobex Posts: 163
    A stone is brilliant!

I lost 3.5 stone, and then got totally stuck! It was probably because i wasn't being as good, but have managed to maintain the weight for a year and a half, untill i got back from honeymoon (i had lost weight over honeymoon (suprisingly)), then since the honeymoon -4 weeks ago- i managed to put on half a stone, i just decided to go crazy with eating. Now I am back on it and going to lose that half a stone again!

How are you finding the core, i did much better on points, i had the occasional week on the core but i found i just ate too much! portion sizing is my problem.

If you have been stuck then it is time to swap the diet, have you been doing core all the time. Maybe have a few less points this week, just to give you a little boost! Or move totally to the points plan.
    hmm, i was about to say Munchkin maybe its your exercise. How long have you had that routine for? It may be your body has got used to it, so isnt do much for you anymore
    Yeah I've been core all the time - even when I cheat I still follow core meals. I've been good for the last 3 weeks however and have only lost 1lb. I love core and it got me this far but perhaps you are right. I just find that with points I'm always hungry - I don't know if I'd make a whole week - I'm a core addict at heart. But I guess I could give it a go for a week and switch back? Just to shake the cobwebs out? Also when I switch back to core after a week on points I could not use any of my additional points to give me another little boost?

Thanks pianobex - oh and well done on your 3.5stone that's amazing!!!!! I'm sure you'll lose that half a stone in no time.
    Mrs Cook - exercise wise I've been doing this routine for months also. I walk to the bus stop and back each day which is the next town along and then I swim twice a week. I have a gym membership but only use it for the pool and steam room - perhaps it's time I ventured upstairs to do some cardio?
    Yep i think so munchkin, try and increase your heart rate when you exercise as that is when you burn fat. Go for it!
    Eek I'm scared! But I will do it. Next Monday when I start a week of counting points I will also do some cardio and get catching everyone up - look out!!!!!

;)
    Feel like im eating a mars bar........but im not its a ww chocolate caramel whip bar. yummy!

Might do pitta bread pizza for dinner tonight
  • Hi gals

I lost two pound this week but was disappointed because I really tried hard and went to the gym.

I joined that food focus last nite and made sure I ate the allocated calories given and this morning I'm showing another 2lb loss!! Thats a stone!

So I think I wasn't eating enough because when I put in a normal days food it was only coming to about 600 cals!!

I'm going to stick with this for the rest of the week and see how it goes!

Well done to all for your weight losses and for those trying their hardest

xx
    Don't be dissapointed with that 2lbs Mrs Jolly it's 2lbs closer to your goal. I so wish I had lost 2lbs image

I've had another strong day to day ladies. Started off with a large fruit salad and lots of peppermint tea. Lunch was soup with some ryvita and a little bit of extra light philly. Dinner was a, as my h2b said, beef stew 'cored up to the max'. I'm just drinking some earl grey before bedtime.

Oh and I had a tiny treat size packet of jelly babies on the bus on the way home followed by a 20 min fast paced walk back

I'm trying so hard - I hope it starts to pay off soon.....
    Girls it will pay off soon enough I've had weeks when I've been sooooooo good but nothin has come off

It's just your body's way of dealing with the change

Especially TOTM I always gain weight - lucky girls eh!

Erb2p please email me using the email button on the bottom of this link so I can update your email address then I'll send another sheet

L

xxxx
  • esf_rayesf_ray Posts: 394
    I've emailed you hon xxx
  • MrsBalan2bMrsBalan2b Posts: 3,174
    I think I need someone to kick me up the bum! I keep thinking that because the wedding isn't for ages I can always make it up tomorrow or next week! Need to start now so there isn't a panic in a years time!
    I was like that Mrs Balan - I had 11 months initially and I thought 'oh it's ages' - now I've got just over 7 months and I've managed to lose zip (until we started this club together)..... time goes so fast and the weeks slip by - keep strong now becauase it will be worth it. If you come across any problems or difficulties with losing weight then it's best to sort them out early on that last minute.

Bump!! Where is everyone? How is the list doing dazzlepop? Have we lost a few members?
  • hi girls

how are we all doing, I am feeling really bloated this week even tho im being good, not been feeling to great either just hate feeling porky & bloated not sure why.

Hope you are all ok

xx
    Mrs G I feel exactly the same! Last night my stomach was so uncomfortable, been really good to.

Anyone know why?
    Hey girls yeah it looks like we've lost a few members but hey ho we're still here that's all that counts!!!

I've not been on cos my work have taken the site down so cant get on here till like 10pm every night!!!!!!!!!!! nightmare!!!

Anyway will check my emails & send another copy if I need to

L

xxxx
    Hey girls - had a bit of a stumble today - didn't feel hungry at all today and had two plain ryvita for breakfast, a jacket spud with beans for dinner - I had to force myself to eat it and then my time of the month cravings took over and I had a turkish delight and 4 rich tea biccies image Skipping dinner as I think that was quite enough! Didn't even want them I just craved sugar. Oh well.... back on the horse tomorrow. Feeling a bit sick so off to bed.

Keep going girls.

• Morning ladies

isn't this week going quick. not reall sure how i'm doing this week, i now that sounds really silly, but not being really good but not really bad either so feelling abit strange. i'm going to be good from today so hopefully will lose.

goodluck everyone for the rest of the week!

cath x

Afternoon,

Oh what a day, Had a procedure to remove an ingrown toe nail this morning, oh god the injections were awful! Passed out so havent been feeling too peachy today. All ive had is a cheese and ham sandwich as i have been feeling so sick!!

Going round (or hobbling round!) a friends house tonight so will hopefully have so appetite back then.

The numbness has worn off now so my toe is hurting soooo much!!! Poor me image
    Owwwww Mrs Cook I feel for you - I've had injections in my big toe before (although granted it was many moons ago) but I still remember it was awful.

Hope you get well soon x
  • Hi everyone

Hope you are all having good weeks! Was doing well but forgot I had a working lunch with the boss, went to Italian and had a thin crust Italian pizza with veggies on top, it was quite big so not sure how man calories that is!! It wasn't greasy at all and very thin. I've put about 800 calories for it which is my limit today, do you think thats enough? I did leave about a third of it! Been doing this food focus and because I've been to gym and not eating as many calories as I should even though i'm trying, it says my average for the week is 845 per day, even witht he pizza, so should still be on target!