Hypnotism for weightloss

Have lost 3.5 stone in the last 6 months but it is a constant struggle to keep motivated and not stray. I bumped into a friend who i hadnt seen in a long time last week and she looked mamzing, had lost about 4 stone.I asked her how she managed it and she said she had been hypnotised and since then it has made dieting a lot easier.

So now i am seriously considering it and was wondering if anyone has had it done or was considering it and if so what were the results?

xx

• SophieHukSophieHuk Posts: 954
    Hi, I've not done for weight loss but I did for stopping smoking and it worked, I was a bit dubious but I had a 'fag' before I went in and have never had one since that was July 7th 2007,

I think a lot of depends on hoe much you want it, as it's just manipulation of the mind really!

Good Luck

xx
  • Thanks for the reply!

Oooh i really really want it! nearly as much as i want a huge bar of galaxy! lol! image)

I have had to work hard to shift the weight so far but i know deep down my association with food is more emotional so would love to have that unlocked so to speak.

Think i'll def give it a go, what have i got to lose!!

xx

• If you try it - please let us know how it goes!
  • SophieHukSophieHuk Posts: 954
    Oooooh Good Luck, exactly what have you to lose - Apart from Weight?!!

Please let me know how you get on!!

xxx
  • GlitterBug09GlitterBug09 Posts: 2,894
    i used paul mackenna's cd and book - its brilliant but it is also hard work for a while whilst you get into it. i lost a lot of weight using the cd a couple of years ago, i stopped using it however when my eating disorder took over (the cd and book teaches you to eat whatever you want, but only when you are hungry and you must stop eating as soon as you are full - with my ed i tried to not eat anything at all so ignored the advice of the CD - just want to point out the cd DID NOT cause the eating disorder) and then when i went into therapy and 'got better' but i put weight back on and im now an unhappy size 12 because i slipped back into old habbits!! think im gonna get my book and cd out again actually, if it worked once.............
  • Heidie28Heidie28 Posts: 382
    I have had 2 sessions of hypnosis for weight loss and they did address alot of issues, worked for awhile then hit the vending machine and broke the spell so to speak. I now have Paul Mackenna cd which is helping me get back on track to loss weight and think positive. I feel great and i feel it working as in re programming my mind to beat the FAT!! give it a go!