Has anyone heard of this diet?

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this diet or if anyne is doing/has done this diet

http://perfect-wedding-dresses.com/

x

[Modified by: MrsBartlett2b on 26 October 2008 13:23:20 ]

• NickiKittenNickiKitten Posts: 2,074
    Looked at the link, dont see a huge amount of difference in the two pictures, she looks fine to me in the before.

Looks like a con to me, too be honest
  • clairemblackclairemblack Posts: 2,922
    I looked at it before and I was reeeeaaaaallllyyyy tempted despite the fact that I'm just a size 10 anyway!!!!! I'm I easily conned?!?!?!?!
  • NickiKittenNickiKitten Posts: 2,074
    "If She Didn't Lose 10lbs In Less Than A Week,

Amy Would Have To Cancel The Wedding!"

Could that be a tiny teeny over exageration?

"The buff brides workout" that amuses me no end!
  • scam scam scam

xx
  • clarekellclarekell Posts: 6,666
    Don't look at stuff like that - they are complete cons - they are written specifically to encourage you to spend your money! x
  • CharliesWifeCharliesWife Posts: 2,666
    I didnt think she looked bad in the first picture either, in the second she looked really muscley that is not just weight loss. I wouldnt go ahead with this diet, I think it is a big con but just wanted to know what others thought. Right back down the gym for me tomorrow. 300 days to go. x
  • clarekellclarekell Posts: 6,666
    You don't need to lose weight! You're tiny! image x
  • CharliesWifeCharliesWife Posts: 2,666
    Ahh thanks STBAM but would like to lose a dress size by May when I go for a fitting for my dress.

So jealous you have a week of work now, only in the office one day this week, working in London and colchester registering xx