Lose 10lb in a week diet

Has anyone tried the lose 10lb in a week diet yet? Im tempted but cant face starving myself for a week to find out it doesnt work!

• to be honest ive done the cabbage soup a couple of times and i think you just end putting it back on plus an extra couple of pounds. also find starving like that when you do eat properly u just end up bloated and feel huge. ive given up on dieting i go to the gym 4 times a week and try to eat healthy during the week then just have what i want on a weekend.
  • I would recommend the Food Doctor 7 day diet, I followed it a few months ago and lost 10lb in a week-it is hard work, but it is nutrtionally balanced and you get used it. Once you have done that the rest of the diet and principles are fairly easy xx
  • PS Unlike the soup diet, you don't feel bloated as you are getting correct nutrients-it is designed to clear out your digestive system and it works!
  • Please tell more about this diet. Like what type of foods you can eat. Im about to google it. Does it also entail gym time?
  • I've tried the soup diet in the past and it doesn't work.

The best thing I've ever found is not a diet at all but the Paul McKenna, I Can Make You Thin book and cd. It's simple, you eat what you want when you want, but only eat when you're hungry, chew really slowly and stop when you're full.

Not expensive, I bought it on amazon and lost 8 pounds in the first 2 weeks. Best money I've ever spent!!!
  • HulkkoHulkko Posts: 1,269
    do the egg and grapefruit diet! You loose a similar amount on that! I've done it, it's up here on topic somewhere as have other and we've all lost good amounts on that diet!