Feel off the wagon...

HI

Been ill this week with horrible cold resulting in diet and fitness going so wrong!

Tonight H2B is stuck in London and ended up going to chippy as couldn;t face cooking. Haven't execised all week and generally feeling really bad image

I thinkthe thing is is when I fall off the wagon so to speak I really fall off!

No advice needed just feeling sorry for myself and ill and cold (why does it have to snow when I have the worst fever???) image

• Bless you.

I keep having to have time off sick and really feel for you. I have sickness sometimes.

I hate it when it is so cold and u cant get warm even when u are under the duvet. I really feel for you, there is only so much day time tv you can stand...

Hope you feel so much better, sympathy for you
  • LittleboboukLittlebobouk Posts: 5,369
    Bless you hun think that the weather is not helping sometimes you need comfort food to get you through image

get yourself well and then get back into the routine of it ..I fell off the wagon all last week and still not really back into it if i am honest ..will get there just about breaking a habit !
  • vixsmilesvixsmiles Posts: 209
    I know usually I am so so disciplined, I am going to right off this week. I know i am not going to work out this week as still not feeling right so just work harder next week I suppose!
  • dont worry about it i find the harder i try the less i lose!!! chin up and start a fresh after the weekend!!
  • Hi Vix

Sorry to hear that you're still ill - I'm still struggling with my broken finger and I'm not back in work until 5th Feb.

It's best to get yourself better first - I had a takeaway last night because I couldn't be bothered cooking - but it was a chicken tikka tandori so I guest it's relatively healthy.

Once you're feeling human again I'm sure you'll get back into the routine of things.

Get well soon.
  • stkezstkez Posts: 2,247
    Chin up hun, I ordered a dominos tonight, i couldnt face going shopping... Oh well Date with davina in the morning to burn it all off..lol
  • blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,070
    You're allowed a treat every week aren't you? That's what I told myself the other night whilst stuffing myself on choc and biccies anyway. It's because you're run down. The weather and dark nights really doesn't help either. I think you are being too hard on yourself chickadee. Hope you feel better soon xxx
  • Dont worry. you need the time to recover. Hope you get better soon xx