August/September 2010 Diet!

Hey ladies this is my first post on here...I am getting married in September 2010 and was wondering if anyone thats getting married around that time wants to join me in dieting! I have about 3 stone i want to loose and would love to diet with people!

I would like to weigh once a week and have someone to talk to if ive had a crappy day with it!

Anyone interested!

Loadza luv x x x

• I am getting married in July 2010 and I am aiming to lose about 5 to 6 stone. Have to lose about 4 stone by May 9th 2009 as I have a designer day and I need to try on the size 12 dresses.

Will be happy to diet with you. Have you set any short term goals?

xxx
  • mummakaymummakay Posts: 1,028
    hey hun, i have set myself of a goal of half a stone by christmas and then 2 stone over the next yr and then maybe just half a stone in 2010 to get where i want...

BUT...i weighed myself this morning and lost 3 1/2 pounds yay which from my start weight i have lost half a stone yay so could be closrer to looseing a stone by christmas yay!!!!

how are you getting on?

loadza luv x x x
  • I weigh every Monday so I have no idea how I have been getting on. Struggling to find decent meals because my cooker decided to die on me yesterday though. Well done. Keep up the good work and you won't need the next year to lose the 2 stone. Seems like the weight is flying off you. Set myself a goal of losing half a stone by Christmas also

xxxxxx