It's so hard...

I always used to be a size 8-10, and since i come back from university (since iv been engaged) I have put on so much weight im now size 10 in tops and 12 in trousers. I try my best to lose weight, stopped eating too much.. but it's not helping do a lot of walking now aswell. I really want to go back to size 8-10 cause my ass just looks really big and i hate it so much.

Me and gyms don't go either, did have a gym membership last year went 3 times and didn't bother going back just feel uncomfortable there.

I was thinking of using weight loss pills do they work? Or is anyone trying them? I have only 4 months left til the wedding need to lose some weight.

• hey, four months is plenty of time to loose weight, without resorting to popping pills, you have only gone up one dress size so i not sure but i imagine that is only around a stone, maybe less? if you lost 1lb a week, which is healthy you could loose a stone in time for your wedding, why not try weight watchers or slimming world,

good luck

xx
  • I know what you mean, I have about three and a half months. I start every day with good intentions, then by nighttime i just give up and pig out. It's so frustrating!! My trainer put me on the GL diet, but I'm finding it really hard to follow.
  • I know what you mean, I have about three and a half months. I start every day with good intentions, then by nighttime i just give up and pig out. It's so frustrating!! My trainer put me on the GL diet, but I'm finding it really hard to follow.
  • xBiBixukxBiBixuk Posts: 167
    I started having one meal a day, Thats def not working, because iv put on weight image can't help myself, i have to have chocs otherwise my life seems incomplete lol. Seriously need to have a sugar rush otherwise i go mad without choc/sweets imageimage

Whats GL diet? I just hate going to the gym, hate the way people just stare at you make me feel uncomfortable. I just need to shape up and i find that hard to do lol.
  • how about a womans only gym im joining one next week , charlie brookes before and after work out is good aswell.
  • Hi ladies

I've struggled for years with my weight, yo yo ing for years. Idecided if I could not lose it for my wedding (58days time) I would never do it.

I started in October and have lost 33lbs so far with my next goal of another stone by the wedding (about 8 weeks) It is doable because I have been losing 2lb every week steadily. I'm a bit like you and hate they gym although I have forced myself to go on a reg basis, but I bought a Wii Fit a couple of weeks ago and its bloody brilliant!! really feel like i'm working out but in a fun way. if you have any spare pennies (yeh right) at the mo, it really might provide you with the exercise to help you, at least then you can have a daily treat of chocolate!
  • ceryslouceryslou Posts: 144
    I am finding it very hard to get motivated to lose weight and have put on more worrying about it!

I have now arranged a friend to be my gym buddy starting next week as we will keep each other motivated. Our partners are both in Royal Navy so we have free gym membership just don't use it image

Good luck girls image
  • LC2BLC2B Posts: 73
    Having one meal a day is one of the worst things you can do to aid weighloss. You should really be trying to eat smaller mels more often, to keep your metabolism running.

If you want a quick loss then eat meals that are high in protein such as chicken and lean meats or even fish, but not salmon. Try to eat around 150grams of them and some vegatables and cut down on sauces, sugars and proccessed foods.

Also drink lots of water and avoid fizzy drinks as they can leave you bloated.

Good luck and remember only you can do this.

My friend told me to remember "No food tastes as good as being thin feels"

Im not sure thats totally true, but i do find that the fix i get from food is always short lived, whilst being happy with my shape and weight stays with me 24/7.