How can i shift it?

Starting dieting a year ago last october and have so far lost just over 3 1/4 stone. My diet was going really well but over the last couple of weeks i just seem to be loosing a few pounds one week and then putting it back on the next week without doing much different! It's so frustrating as i need to loose about 18 more pounds (15 at the least) oh god that looks worse when i write it!! Would love to get married at 9 1/2 stone, am 5ft 4. Any suggestions how i can shift the last bit??

• When do you need to lose these last few lbs by? I think you need to congratulate yourself on your work so far, you've lost an incredible amount of weight thus far.

I've been in the same situation, you need to break the back of the week where you gain, and one or two lbs a week is very normal and healthy and you shouldn't be aiming for more than this. I've lost 7 stone now and have weeks where I don't lose, the biggest thing is giving yourself a break when you don't do well, not dwelling and moving on. You will look lovely on wedding day whether you're 18lbs lighter or 10lbs lighter. It's not the end of the world and you've achieved so much to be proud of, keep that in mind and think of it as first week, remember when you're so perfect and have a greart week! Good Luck!
  • When do you need to lose these last few lbs by? I think you need to congratulate yourself on your work so far, you've lost an incredible amount of weight thus far.

I've been in the same situation, you need to break the back of the week where you gain, and one or two lbs a week is very normal and healthy and you shouldn't be aiming for more than this. I've lost 7 stone now and have weeks where I don't lose, the biggest thing is giving yourself a break when you don't do well, not dwelling and moving on. You will look lovely on wedding day whether you're 18lbs lighter or 10lbs lighter. It's not the end of the world and you've achieved so much to be proud of, keep that in mind and think of it as first week, remember when you're so perfect and have a greart week! Good Luck!