how do I get a flat stomach!!! Oh, and nice toned arms???

Hello,

Does anyone have any tips about exercises to do to get a flat stomach or know where I could look for more info??! For as long as I can remember, I've always had a belly and even in my thinnest days (10-12 dress size) it was still there, lurking....

I am training for a 1/2 marathon at the moment as part of my weight loss programme, so the cardio is there but I have no idea about effective techniques for tummies and arms. And I HATE the gym and can't afford the membership so doing weights on machines there isn't an option,,,,,,

Thanks so much!

xx :\)

• whitestaffywhitestaffy Posts: 1,175
    hi, how about sit ups that pulls your tummy in and tightings the mussels,
  • Do tricep dips, where you sit on edge the sofa and then lower yourself off keeping hands still on the edge, lift yourself up and down with your arms.

For the tummy, do the plank. Lean on your fore arms and stretch out onto your toes, keep body straight and hold the position for as long as you can.

Also, lie on floor, bring legs up (bent at knee) and do a crunch, as you bring your shoulders up bring your knees in and as you lower upper body move your knees out, it kills but really works.

Also everytime you think about it, tuck your abs into your lower back and bring your bum in towards it, hold for as long as pos. this is great for flabby bellies lol.

Good luck x