CHIPPY!!!!........

Not Good,

our 15 year old daughter has just started an little evening Job in a chip shop!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVe Chips!! I have been very good but it's very hard, as when she finishes at 8pm she is allowed to bring home whatever she wants, so last night she walks in with Cod & chips!

I wasn't feeling well so didn't fancy that but I can't be sure that I will say no when I'm better!!

Oh it isn't fair, she is a skinny rake she only has them because they're free, and I love chips and hardly ever eat them cos am a fat blob! I might as well just pick them up and stick them to my body as they'll end up there anyway!

My wedding is in August (171 days to be precise) and I can't be falling off the waggon now. I have lost 21.5lb's since Nov,

I DON'T LIKE CHIPS

I DON'T LIKE CHIPS

I DON'T LIKE CHIPS

I DON'T LIKE CHIPS

I DON'T LIKE CHIPS

I DON'T LIKE CHIPS

I DON'T LIKE CHIPS

There that's better! ;\) x cb x

• Ooooh I really want some chips now! If it helps apparently chippy chips are one of the healthier (emphasis on the er) takeaways, fat chips absorb less fat and if you eat the cod from inside the batter it's not fatty
  • LOL Try owning one!! oh and living above it!

PS chips are not as unhealthy as you think. Ours are cooked in vegetable oil image
  • Oh my god Peckforton-bride!

I couldn't own one I'd be huger than huge!

Mildred i would rather throw away the fish and eat the batter! I loooooooove batter and chips!
  • Haha! On top of that its a bakery to! We aslo sell ben and jerrys ice cream. T o us its all free! YIKES!
  • mmmm can I come and live with you peckforton-bride?
  • Oh, mates rates holidays at your place then yummy!!
  • LOL Nothing like the smell of fresh pies when you wake up..