OMG I really need to do something! Any advice?

I've just seen a picture of me with h2b when we first got together and compared it to one taken recently - oh my god I didn't realise how much I'd changed, I was slim (never skinnY) and my hair looked so long and lovely - wish I'd realised it at the time lol

I've put on about a stone and half and my even my face is bloated - I have 10 months until my wedding and really, desperately want to be back in shape by then.

I never exercise but walk quite a bit and I've swapped rubbishy snacks for fruit but I really need something to give me a kick start, something that I can follow to see some real results quick and give me the boost I need to get going....

Does anyone have any tips for me?

Thanks ladies xx

• shoe-gal28shoe-gal28 Posts: 480
    im also in need of a kick start with only 52 days to go. i staarted sliiming world lost 2 ston and its slowly creeping back on. i'm going back to the slimming world principals of eating a high protein low carb diet. this always sems quite effective!
  • Hi there,

Im new to this, and recently got engaged.(Wedding August next year!)

I was so shocked to see how much weight I have put on and my h2b. Despite training and taking part in the Playtex Moonwalk I cant seem to shift much weight.

I am now sitting at work eating pumkin crackers, activia yougurts and have brought windsor pilates www.winsorpilates.co.uk. Have a look, although I have only been doing this for the past 4 days, I can feel my muscles starting to firm!

Good Luck xx