Weight loss/Work out DVD recommendations?

Hello!

I've had to hand back my gym membership as I'm currently unemployed & poor :\(

I'm still going jogging (well not this week; brrrrhhh!) 3 times a week, but want something I can do on days like today!

Can anyone recommend a good work out DVD?

I don't mind if it's a celeb one or an import as I've got a region free dvd player

I've been looking at this, because it's got good reviews & is very cheap (on the downside... I don't really like Jordan), has anyone used it;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jordan-Workout-DVD-Richard-Callender/dp/B000BV5S2I/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Thanks in advance! xx

• tasha00tasha00 Posts: 680
    Hi

Sorry to hear about you losing your job, i hope something works out for you.

The davina 'super body workout' is a good one and i know other people have recommended this one too.

Havent tried the one you have posted so cant help on that front.

• ive got a few,dirty dancing workout, latina size but my fave is The Fame Workout, its fab and the only workout dvd that makes me ache!!!

and i found mine in the £1 shop !! xx
  • Cheers for the replies girl; Kathy I never thought of going into a £1 for it, excellent suggestion (which has been promptly nicked)! xx
  • ziggywigsziggywigs Posts: 1,435
    I bought a DVD which was really fun to do.....it really worked you hard and you learnt some good dance moves too....didn't pay this price for it though.

Jah mon!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jamaica-Swet-DVD-Region-NTSC/dp/B000060MUG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1261419414&sr=8-1
  • Totally reccommend any of the Davina DVDs.

x

[Modified by: Dolly Daydream on December 28, 2009 01:02 PM]

• I don't like the Davina ones, they dont seem to do anything for me.

Latinasize and Latinatone are both fantastic as is the Jennifer Ellison dance workout... and the one by that girl in Corrie... vicki something? That is really good!
  • All of the pump it up ones by Ministry of Sound. They have a great mix on cardio, dance and toning. There are about 5/6 that have come out so you can normally pick up earlier ones quite cheaply.

• Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.....5.99 off of Ebay....arrived today....not done it yet though.....probably pretty serious working out though......as are the Davina ones.....

Redheadb2b if you email me your address, to the email below, I would be happy to post to you the Natalie Cassidy, then and now workout DVD....it's only a copy I had off Ebay, bit like the Jordan one but without Jordan in it....

x x x

[email protected]

[Modified by: Mrs Ashley 2B on December 30, 2009 05:36 PM]

• Quoted:
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.....5.99 off of Ebay....arrived today....not done it yet though.....probably pretty serious working out though......as are the Davina ones.....

Redheadb2b if you email me your address, to the email below, I would be happy to post to you the Natalie Cassidy, then and now workout DVD....it's only a copy I had off Ebay, bit like the Jordan one but without Jordan in it....

x x x

[email protected]

[Modified by: Mrs Ashley 2B on December 30, 2009 05:36 PM]

Awww thank you hun!

A dvd like Jordan's, but without Jordan! Perfect!!

Emailed you! xxx
  • I'm not a big fan of Davina McCall (her face & voice really irritate me, probably because I associate her with big brother!)...so I'll pass on suggestions of her; although her style of dvd looks really good!

Has anyone Tae'bo-ed? It looks rather fun, and I'd love an excuse to jump around the living room like a loon xx
  • Mailed you back chick....x