Joining Bannatynes for exercise classes? Membership costs?

I want to lose a stone and a half and keep it off. My wedding isn't until August 2011 so I have plenty of time, but I need to get my exercise sorted. New Year, New Start, and all that jazz! Having always danced I am keen to start yoga, pilates and would go to the 20-20-20, LBT classes etc rather than set foot in the scary gym.

H2B goes to British Military Fitness (BMF) in Birmingham and isn't keen on leaving to join a gym. In fairness BMF is excellent, and I got a lot fitter when I did it last year, but I found that the times the classes were on rarely fit in with my scedule.

Does anyone know how much membership costs are? I guess we would need joint peak membership as we would go in the evenings and at the weekends only. Have just tried calling the gym to find out but they said they'll go through the costs when I have a free tour.

Thank you!

[Modified by: vanillabear on 30 December 2009 10:55:39 ]

• Hi

I Live in manchester and go to bannantynes i think i pay about £36.00 a month and there are lots of classes after work that you can do

xx
  • Thanks rubyring1. Bannatynes did get back to me and H2B has reluctantly agreed to quit BMF so we can joing Bannatynes together. Yay! x x