I want to lose pounds not £'s -have slimming world password

I have been looking up recipes from slimming world etc and have managed to get on their site ,also on this one

http://monkeypieface.webs.com/

which I have shopped for today.

The thing is I don't believe you have to spend all the money on the books and stuff as I have now have a list of the slimming world free foods ,the only thing I don't get is the red green and extra easy bits if someone could please explain it to me.

And if anyone wants the free food list and or this fortnights SW password then leave a note and i will email you it image

Happy New Year.

• robstersgirlrobstersgirl Posts: 4,161
    I have been looking up recipes from slimming world etc and have managed to get on their site ,also on this one

http://monkeypieface.webs.com/

which I have shopped for today.

The thing is I don't believe you have to spend all the money on the books and stuff as I have now have a list of the slimming world free foods ,the only thing I don't get is the red green and extra easy bits if someone could please explain it to me.

And if anyone wants the free food list and or this fortnights SW password then leave a note and i will email you it image

Happy New Year.

• XWendyXukXWendyXuk Posts: 754
    Hi Robsterswife!!

I am not sure about the extra easy but basically the green day is like your veggie day, unlimited pasta, potatoes and veg, the red day is like your meat day. I have a book spare from when I went about 18 months ago which if you email me your address I will send to you, let me know as it is spare.

Also if you have password that would be great, I too am trying to do SW but cant afford to pay the money each week especially not when trying to save for wedding!!!

Thanks hun xx
  • Quoted:

Happy New Year.

Note left. ;\)

Need to shift those pounds that have crept up on me over the last 8 months.
    You both have mail,this is most of the free list ,apologies I omitted some of the fish and offal image

Apples

Bacon

Bananas

Baked |Beans

Beef

Beetroot

Broccoli

Brussel |Sprouts

Cabbage

Cantaloupe Melon

Carrots

Cauliflower

Cherries

Chicken

Chillies

Clementines

Coffee

Cottage Cheese

Cous Cous

Cranberries

Eggs

Gammon

Garlic

Gherkins

Grapes

Haddock

Ham

Honeydew Melon

Kidney Beans

Kiwi

Lamb

Lemons

Leeks

Lentils

Lettuce

Lime

Lobster

Low Cal squash

Mackerel

Mango

Marrow

Marmite

Mineral Water

Mint Sauce

Mushrooms

Mushy Peas

Mustard and cress

Nectarines

Onions

Oranges

Okra

Pasta

Parsnips

Passion Fruit

Paw Paw

Peaches

Pears

Peas

Pineapple

Plaice

Plaintain

Plums

Pork

Potatoes

Prawns

Quark

Quorn

Raspberries

Redcurrants

Rice

Salmon

Sardines

Satsumas

Sea Bass

Scallops

Shallots

Soy Sauce

Spinach

Spring Onions

Strawberries

Swede

Sweetcorn

Sweet Potatoe

Tofu

Tabasco

Tangerine

Tea (black)

Tuna

Turkey

Turnip

Ugli

Vinegar

Watermelon

Watercress

Worcestershire sauce

Yams

• hiya

what is the password?

thanks

laura

[email protected]
  • daisyteandaisytean Posts: 1,382
    Think we have got ourselves a secret SW group!! - seems we have all been thinking the same thing, going SW without paying! I bought all ther ingredients to do the internet free one week menu thingie and we started today, but I don;t really understand it all yet. Why aren't tomatoes on the list??

Can we stick together and help each other out? I need to lose one and a half stone by end of April - is that realistic?

xx
    Daisytean I would love to support you and visa versa.

I have fathomed some stuff but am still trying to work alot out.

This site is good for recipes.

http://monkeypieface.webs.com/pastaricerecipes.htm
    Ok robsterswife you are ON!!!! If you go on SW site, there is a free one week menu plan which you can print off - it tells you exactly what to eat for a week with recipes and sounds lovely. We have done day one today very happily - breakfast was porridge, lunch was baked potatoe with baked beans and dinner was spaghetti bolognaise. And then snacks and fruit all day.

Going to weigh tomorrow morning, after my wee etc and before eating and drinking of course!!! and then every Tuesday morning. Want to join me?

Whats the password for?

Just checked out that monkey pie face web site - its brilliant! I am going to make the lemon couscous cake tomorrow - sounds amazing!!

Thank you Robsterswife!!
  • Haha, baked spuds and beans - that's my lunch for tomorrow. image

Have also printed the 2 freebie plans off (veggie and non-veggie). Just need to get on the crosstrainer now and get my gym ball out. Fight the flab!
  • I have been doing slimmingworld for a while, but cant really afford the classes, plus the classes interfere with my 2yr olds bedtime routine!

so i can explain a few things if it helps!

on a red day you can eat as much meat, fish, chicken, and anything free, you must have 2'a' s and 2 'b' s - a's = milk and cheese, b's = bread and potatoes

on a green day you have as much pasta & potatoes and fruit and veg, you must still have your a's and b's but b's= bread and meat

there is also extra easy which is a combination of both!

loads of meat & potatoes but only 1 a & b (i would have bread and milk or cheese!)

I have a copy of the weight chart that is in the book that i can email to you, whoever wants it!

I want to loose weight big time, but struggle to get motivated, so started again tonight, well kind of.... lol

minestrone soup here we come hehe

laura
  • Ooh fantastic! Can I have the password please?

I went to slimmimg world but i was years ago (I stopped going when I found out I was pregnant)

All I remember was eating more food than I ever had before and still losing 1 or 2 pounds a week! It was fab!

I'd do it again but I'm too poor image
  • mark01uk1mark01uk1 Posts: 152
    Great thread! Started slimming world yesterday (the free way!) and plan to get rid of some blubber by my wedding in Cyprus on Sept 21st! Here we go girls! xxx
  • great thread and site! I started again today.

Please could someone email me the password

thanks xx
  • Becky86ukBecky86uk Posts: 931
    Im gutted as I used to go a while back and loved having the syn calculator online...now I work in London and cant get to any of the meetings - hence no password! Why dont they do meetings for people with jobs! lol
  • Please can someone email the lastest password if possible? many thanks x
  • hiya, can sum1 mail me the latest PW to please?? xx
    Hello again. The monkeypie website has some lovely recipes on. The lemon couscous cake is dellicious - I made it today but with marmalade instead of lemon curd and a mandarin muller light instead of a lemon one cos thats what I had. It is really lovely when you want something sweet.

I think the free weeks menu planner is great - we are following it exactly although I cannot work out how I will lose weight on it as there is so much to eat!!

Still not sure I understand the philosophy - can someone explain a and b choices please?

Lovely shepherds pie tonight! Just about to make a vat of veg soup for desperate moments!

Good luck all - I weighed this morning, what a shock, was more than I thought and have 1 stone 9lbs to lose by April 24th when we go away.

Please Help ME!!!!!!!!
  • esskevanesskevan Posts: 1,033
    Hi all

I agree with you all and am definately in!!

I decided I need to get my butt in gear after stepping on the scales yesterday - following a visist from the christmas calorie fairy I would like to lose 2 stone in all, and aim to achieve this by September.

K xx

[Modified by: karengentles on January 10, 2010 02:44 PM]

• Hi! I'd be grateful if you could mail me the password. Also I'm happy to give information where I can as I've done SW for many years and successfully lost several stone.
    Your emails are all turned off so can't email the password.

Hope you all had a crackerof a new year image

[Modified by: Robsterswife on January 05, 2010 06:30 PM]

Note officially left - could you email me the password please

Many thanks ;\)
  • mark01uk1mark01uk1 Posts: 152
    Hi girls, today so far so good. Salmon, spinach, savoury rice and stir fry veg for tonights tea, yummy!!

Good luck everyone for tomorrow, daft I know but need to take it one day at a time!!! xxx
  • EXMEMBEREXMEMBER Posts: 7,653
    pretty please could I have the password image
    I think Mrs Robster gave us all a clue in red!!!!!!!
  • thank you for the hint!

just been online and been looking at the schwartz favourful pack syns! there is only 3.5 to 4.5 syns perr pack in the oners that you can used in the slow cooker, sounds great, may just keep the hubby happy....

he hates diet food, so i fall off the wagon, please keep me on it this time, got 7 stones to loose.....

has anybody tried the new sainsburys light yougurts, hate paying for muller lights!

why cant healthy food be cheap?
    ah ha!!! thanks for the hint x
  • Many thanks Robsterswife!

I have been doing slimming world since September with a hiccup over the festive period. I now want to get back on the plan but cant afford to go to group, could I please join you all on here, I can share info if any one needs any