Forum home Weight loss for your wedding

Average weekly weight loss??

Hi, just a little question!

Was wondering what everyone's weekly weight loss was like? I know it varies for everyone and there are so many factors to consider, but after reading a few threads, I wonder if I'm actually a bit slack and need to get my ass in gear!

How many lbs girls??? Thanks x x x

• Hi, healthy weight loss is 1-2lb /wk. All depends how much weight you have to lose and how long you've been dieting. At the end of the day tho any loss at all is a step in the right direction, I'm sure most of us would prefer to leap in the right direction lol image
  • I know everyone says 1-2lb a week, but I wandered what everyone is actually achieving/not achieving??? X
  • Oh Ok, I see well I've lost 22lbs in 7wks, giving an average of just over 3lb/wk image
  • wow thats great iv ben at slimmin world for 2 weeks now and lost 4lbs in first week and only 1lb this week...hopin for 2 lb this week t get my half stone award x
  • i average about 2-3lbs a week on jason vales plan i'm only just overweight x
  • ls2blbls2blb Posts: 1,280
    steady 1kg a week for 5 weeks now xxx
  • I am slack and need to get my bum in gear!! This year my loss evens out at 0.8lbs a week, but I need to up this to be at target x
  • Crafty30Crafty30 Posts: 493
    I have been healthy eating and exercising an average of 3 times a week for 8 weeks and I've lost nothing!! I really cant understand what I'm doing wrong! I know its not the scales because my H2B is doing the same and he has lost 8lbs! Bit dis-heartening because I want to have lost at least half a stone by April but doesnt look as though its going to happen! x
  • Quoted:
    I have been healthy eating and exercising an average of 3 times a week for 8 weeks and I've lost nothing!! I really cant understand what I'm doing wrong! I know its not the scales because my H2B is doing the same and he has lost 8lbs! Bit dis-heartening because I want to have lost at least half a stone by April but doesnt look as though its going to happen! x

That must be really demoralising ... do you have a lot to lose?

My H2B has 17lbs since the beginning of the year, I've lost 5lbs!!! In his defence he has been a saint and I haven't, but I do think it is easier for men

xxx