Forum home Weight loss for your wedding

'bingo wings' wont budge!! Any ideas

Any of you ladies have good exercises for the dreaded 'bingo wings'?!!

Nothing at the gyms seems to be working!

• Ooof1234Ooof1234 Posts: 232
    Not sure if this will help but it's a video from Tracy Anderson (Madonna/Gwyneth's PT) for bingo wings xx

• I was told swimming twice a week was the best cure for bingo wings image
  • Hi lovely,

while doing specific exercises to target the area will tone up your muscle, it can not remove the 'bingo wing' look. To do that you need to do more cardio as it's the only way to lower body fat x x
  • have a similar problem and have been advised to do weights - do about 3-4 sets of reps on each arm abou 3-4 times a week I was a bit worried I would end up with the 'Madonna' effect but was I told I won't - I would mix this up with some cardio and create a mini circuit training session for yourself
  • powvikpowvik Posts: 43
    ive been doing lots of cardio and about 80 tricep dips using my sofa every day and my bingo wings have nearly gone!

• Unfortunately my arms only start to lose their wings when I get down to my ideal weight, no matter how many exercises I do. Might not be the same for everyone though x
  • Hi hun...I have been swimming 3-4 times a week doing breast stroke for 30 mins....and doing this workout which is easy and quick to do....only 15 mins every other day.

http://www.military.com/military-fitness/workouts/best-shoulder-workout

But dips will work if you haven't got weights...even 5 mins of them will def make a difference. I do some full press ups too if I'm feeling hardcore!lol,

I think you need to do cardio to get rid of the fat but also weights to tone up and shape your pecs and shoulders.

Good luck with it!You should notice a difference in a week or 2!x
  • pot_of_goldpot_of_gold Posts: 5,254
    My arms are totally toned from the 10 minute toner DVD and running.