slimming pills that work!!

• Rustysgirl, I bought them for 29.95 from this website; www.ebeautyproducts.co.uk

After a couple of days of trying these I think they make my blood pressure too low (I have low blood pressure normally anyway). I have only taken 2 of them and would be willing to send the rest to you in exchange for you sending these to me http://www.maxitone.com/sculptresscapsules.

Its a good deal for you really as the ones I want to try are only £9.99!
  • Rustysgirl, I bought them for 29.95 from this website; www.ebeautyproducts.co.uk

After a couple of days of trying these I think they make my blood pressure too low (I have low blood pressure normally anyway). I have only taken 2 of them and would be willing to send the rest to you in exchange for you sending these to me http://www.maxitone.com/sculptresscapsules.

Its a good deal for you really as the ones I want to try are only £9.99!
  • lush224lush224 Posts: 562 New bride
    Hi I was just looking on the ebeauty site that some of you have mentioned and it looks like the pills have been rebranded from trim-endous to trim-right! The good news is at the moment if you enter TRIM into the promotional code box you get them for just over £22 instead of £29.95.

The ingredients are the same and the trim-endous show as discontinued but the new ones have the same packaging so maybe they think the new name just sounds better?

How is everyones weight loss going on them at the mo? I am tempted to order some more and give them another go judging by some of the results xx
  • Hey ladies

After reading 11pages iv went and order'd the Trim tablets. Lush224 thank you for the promo code image

Iv currently been using a tablet called Sibutramine, it is AMAZING. It has all the same effects and side effects as what you guys have described the only thing i dont like about them is they come from Egypt and the min you can order is 90tablets so they are pretty expensive. Sibutramine is another name for Reducktil which was prescribed to my friend from the doctor because she was over weight. They have currently bannded these at the moment tho because of the high risk in stoke and blood pressue, i get my blood pressue taken every few months and im always fine.

Cant wait to try the new one's when they come tho ladies esp after all your comments. My Fiance doesnt know that i take slimming tablets he wouldnt like the idea, does your men know?

Roll on being skinny image

xxxximage
  • MrsBtoBe2MrsBtoBe2 Posts: 31
    No diet tablet works unless you are willing to diet. I am on adios max and have been on a strict diet since August 2009 and I have lost 3 stone. Remember the slower it comes off ladies the longer it stays off. Its all well that it falls off you when you are starving yourself but as soon as you eat a normal sized meal your body attacks all the food and stores it as fat.

xxxxx
  • pickletonpickleton Posts: 143
    I have stopped taking them for a few days cos I started to feel a bit crap on them. But I'm gonna give them another go.

Did anyone start feeling really cold in their hands and feet? that's why I stopped taking them!
  • Im taken the tablets as well as on a diet. It has taken me 8months to lose a stone which i think it pretty slow but at least ill keep it off im thinking. image
  • kirstyboneykirstyboney Posts: 105
    I think after taking then for 2 weeks i have lost about 5 pounds which is good and thats not with eating that great either so im going to start eating well and take them, although I know this may be a bit too much info for some people but is anyone else finding it a bit hard to go to the toilet?? And for the people who are worried about the side effects i did get them at first but after the first week or so they arent half as they werre before just drinking more which cant be a bad thing!! xx
  • sbuntonsbunton Posts: 95
    Hi ya, that is such great news with the weight i really want to get some of these. Where did you buy them from? xx
    Hi all.

I took delivery of the pills today and took one at 9am. They do work extremely well at supressing appetite. I physically could not eat any lunch, I forced down an apple and cereal bar. I felt very jittery all day, drunk loads of water as I was so thirsty. I also needed to go to the toilet a lot!

I felt like I could not sit still and I felt very irritable. I had to force down a small evening meal at 9pm. Even now 12 hrs after taking the pill I still feel irritable, with buzzy skin and with very cold feet.

I would certainly lose weight if I continue to take these but I don't know if I can cope with feeling like this again tomorrow. I am also unsure if I am going to be able to get to sleep tonight!

Maybe if I keep taking them these feelings will wear off as I get used to them but at the moment I feel so jittery and dry mouthed that I don't know if I can put myself throught it!

What do others who have taken them think/advise? x
  • scottishbellescottishbelle Posts: 579
    Iv been taking these on and off. I went from 9st4 to 8st12 (im 5ft 3) in just over a week and I think mainly the pills have got me back on track as I couldnt be bothered dieting anymore and my weight had been creeping back up. I'm 9st just now but have been eating a lot as I wasnt able to exercise for a week and a half and hadnt been taking the pills either so 2lb in a couple of weeks isnt bad. Ive decided to up my exercise regime so I probably won't be needing the pills really anymore as I'll need to eat more than I do when I take them but I definately think they're good for a weight loss boosts, wouldnt use them for a long time though xx
    just wanted to update that I lost a pound in the one day I took the tablet. Didn't take one today but still felt that my appetite was suppressed as I was satisfied with a couple ryvitas and an apple for lunch!

Maybe I'll open up the pill capsule and just have half tomorrow so I feel less ropey as yesterday was horrible.
    Hi guys,

Mine arrived this morning and took one about 20mins ago so we shall see how i get on. My wedding is in 16 days, don't need to lose loads but like a few of you my old habits are creeping back and don't want to put any weight on. Need to get back to the gym also so hopefully these will give me some will power not to eat and to go to the gym.

Will keep you updated xx
  • spirit1976spirit1976 Posts: 7
    i have just ordered them will let you know if they work im also doing slimming world as well and intend to start running to build up my exercise need to get weight loss moving getting married in 21wks
    Well this is my third day, i must admit i have not eaten as much as I normally would but these do make me feel a bit shaky and sick sometimes. So thirsty as well but water is good for you so that's not too bad, I think I might take another one today and maybe try to eat a little more friut and see how I feel. Not really bothered about weighing myself for now as I didn't weigh in the first day but I get married in 14 days so we shall see how I go. I have lost 11 and a half pounds so far but wanted to lose more but hey hoy my dress fits and it looks lovely.

How are other people getting on? the tread has slowed down a bit now x
  • GoldsGirlGoldsGirl Posts: 497
    just ordered 60 using the TRIM discount code for £42 instead of £56!!!!
  • Spooks1968Spooks1968 Posts: 16
    I just brought 30 and paid to paypal but I never saw a promo code to paid the full cost
    Its on this thread early on, it is TRIM x
  • BeckyS12BeckyS12 Posts: 189
    I'm tempted to order these and was just wondering have you all lost inches as well as weight? I'm 5ft 4 and currently weigh 9st 5 but would like to be 8st 7 so thinking of taking these for just a few weeks to get to my target weight and then try to maintain it. I took Xenadrine years ago and the side effects were quite bad but i did lose weight but with those i had to take 4 a day which is quite a lot
  • pickletonpickleton Posts: 143
    Hi Dolly31,

I started taking them at the beginning of May.

I was very sceptical but after a week I did lose weight. I dropped inches around my thighs and waist.

BUT, and this is a big but, I found they made me very jittery and I couldn't relax much. After 3 weeks of taking them I started to feel a bit crap as I wasn't sleeping to good on the evening. The final stray came when I felt like my hands and feet were going cold and my blood pressure seemed to have gone mad.

I stopped taking them a week and half ago, then went back on them for 2 days before realising that they were making me feel ill so now I've been off them since Monday. I've only just started to feel like I'm getting back to normal and have felt soo tired all week, like I have had to catch up with my sleep. I've also had to drink loads to hydrate my body.

But I haven't gained any weight since stopping them.

Just be careful.

• GoldsGirlGoldsGirl Posts: 497
    i've been taking them for 6 days and have lost 6lb. other than dry mouth, haven't really noticed any other side effects. x
  • BeckyS12BeckyS12 Posts: 189
    I just took my first one and no side effects apart from dry mouth! Got 30 day supply so we'll see how that goes! x
  • Katrob9Katrob9 Posts: 59
    I just ordered these so hopefully will see some good results. I want to diet and exercise but my confidence and self esteem is so low at the moment I think I need to lose a bit of weight quite quickly to give me confidence to go on. Does that make sense? Are people still seeing positive results? I only got a month supply to see how it goes - did people see good results in one month?
  • I took the first one today ... I have to admit I feel really great! I am way more alert, not too fussed about eating and I can feel that my core temperature is higher than usual, tingling skin a little but it feels nice to feel a difference.

Hopefully I'll drop a couple of stone in the next 2 months with this and the 30 day shred.

Gx
    I took my first one today. I had two water crachers for breakfast - only because they said you needed to eat and I was running out the door late for work! I would normally be ravenous by now but I'm really not bothered at all. Like some other people have said, my throat feels a bit dry but that's all.
    I took my first one today. I had two water crachers for breakfast - only because they said you needed to eat and I was running out the door late for work! I would normally be ravenous by now but I'm really not bothered at all. Like some other people have said, my throat feels a bit dry but that's all.
  • Hey girls,

Just wondered what everyone is eating whilst taking these? I took my first one yesterday - didn't notice any side effects apart from dry throat and very high energy levels! I had breakfast (cereal) and didn't eat againn until dinner, but didn't want much.
  • dizzyheightsdizzyheights Posts: 216
    Hi everyone,

Have been thinking of taking these as I want/need to lose about 2 stone to get back to the weight I was before I started taking the pill.

Is anyone on the pill (im on Yasmin) and taking these and is it ok to do both?

Also where is the place I can use the discount code above? Tried looking on ebeauty but couldn't find them!
  • The discount also works on the trim right site.

http://www.trim-right.com/

It does bigger orders on there - I'll use that next time for the 3 month supply.

Gx image
  • traceyhvtraceyhv Posts: 242
    I bought some of these yesterday and waiting for them to arrive. I need to lose 3 stone - is this possible using these tablets? How long has everyone been taking them for?