Changing from WW to Slimming World

Hi everyone,

I've been doing WW since August 2007 and lost just under 3 stone, but I lost my first 2 stone in the first 3 months of WW and been up and down since then.

A friend of mine is doing Slimming World and is getting on really well with it, I am thinking of changing to it to give my weight loss a boost but worried that I will actually put weight on as it is different to WW and what I have been used to!

Have any of you lovely people changed from WW to Slimming World; how easy is it to change and does it make that much of a difference!?

Getting married next March and have just ordered my dress (which I hope can be taken in a size or 2).

I hope you can help me!

Rainbow x

• willsgirlwillsgirl Posts: 960
    Hiya, I used to be a WW follower, was adamant I'd never try slimming world, but my sister in law does it and it really works for her (she did it before and lost loads, and has just started again), so I decided to give it a go. Well, I will honestly say I will NEVER do WW again!! Slimming world is so easy!! I lost 8 1/2 pounds in 3 weeks! NO pointing, NO weighing, just common sense, and it's so much more feasible to sustain it long term. Good luck xxx