personal trainers

hi girls have any of u used personal trainers ?

if so what do u think anbd how much do u pay ?

thanks xx

• Cost of Personal Trainers really depends on your area.

Where are you from?

A xx
  • I don't any more (just have no money for anything at the moment) but I lost a heck of a lot of weight working with a personal trainer a few years ago. I went with an independent trainer called Tracy Griffen and shared with a friend and it worked out at around £17.50 a week. I couldn't recommend her highly enough. I lost about 6" off my waist without dieting or denying myself.
  • Hayden85Hayden85 Posts: 134
    Would absolutely luv a personal trainer to come and sort me out but cant afford one so hav to rely on good ol' Davina dvds!!
  • I am from kent and I paid £35 per hour but less if you book a block. I didnt want to always be outside so I ended up going to JWTfitness.co.uk as they offered a private studio.

A xx
  • Hello - I pay £205 for 5 sessions - worth her weight in gold though as i have been going to the gym daily for the last few years and although i lost 2.5 stone on my own i have toned up and lost so much body fat in the last year since i have been having a trainer each week. They also push you so much further than you would normally go!

Most give a free consulation first so go for this to see what style will suit as i did not want someone that would stand by me whilst i ran or was put on a cross trainer at the gym, i wanted someone to intro me to weights and different exercises.

good luck x