Personal Trainers????

Hi Guys,

I'm currently working with a personal trainer, just so you can see where I'm coming from I'll tell you how I got to this point.

I've been fed up for years, spent what feels like a lifetime dieting, been up and down, round and round - hated exercise and loved food = bad mix!!

At work my HR Director had been seeing a personal trainer for a year and he'd made a massive difference to her life and body. She kindly asked me one day how I would feel if they sponsered my sessions with her trainer - needless to say I jumped at the chance.

My trainer had recently set up a new business where he trained people who had special occasions impending where they needed to look good, he then inlisted me as his 'before and after' project! Now I'm doing great (would be a lot better if I looked at what I was shoving in my gob!) - lost over half a stone and 10 inces between my waist and bottom!!

Just putting the feelers out realy, how many of you would look at something like this if it was available and at a reasonable price........I've told him I'll put the feelers out for him as he's looking at doing wedding fayres x x x