do sauna slimming belts really work????

I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding in July but so far I'm not having much luck, I work out at least 3 times a week and I limit my calories to 1400 a day.

My main problem area is my stomach, I've heard of these sauna slimming belts but I wonder if anyone's tried them? I've tried so many different fads that don't work, I don't want to waste anymore money! image

• Just had a look at these online & laughed. Their claim that they melt fat is *ridiculous*. There is no physiological basis for this at all. If there was, surely it would be a far easier, safer option than (for example) a gastric band. Save your money.

As for spot fat loss (just your tummy/thighs/wherever) no product will achieve this. To look toned you have to lose body fat overall. I would suggest keeping a food diary and writing down everything you eat/drink every day for a week. It might be that you're inadvertently over-eating - or that your body has gone into shut down as it thinks it's starving (1400 kcal is quite low).