Forum home Weight loss for your wedding

My fitness pal

Anybody on it? Back on this diet now!! Would love a few friends I'm danni988

• I started using it again last week to track, my first weekend didn't go so well though after drinking ALL the Pimms and going out for a big lunch.

I was 350 cals under yesterday though, so happy days!

Have you used it before with success?
  • danni988danni988 Posts: 108
    Hey I'll add u wots ur username? Well done on bein under. Yeh I gave it a trial last yr lost 10lbs in a mth. Ive left it quite late tho so will have to be strict with myself. X
  • Quoted:
    I started using it again last week to track, my first weekend didn't go so well though after drinking ALL the Pimms and going out for a big lunch.

I was 350 cals under yesterday though, so happy days!

Have you used it before with success?

What's your user name hunni?
  • Quoted:
    Hey I'll add u wots ur username? Well done on bein under. Yeh I gave it a trial last yr lost 10lbs in a mth. Ive left it quite late tho so will have to be strict with myself. X

Have added you x
  • Cals78Cals78 Posts: 182
    Hi ladies,

I'm getting married in November & have about 2 stone to lose eeeek, image I have been using my fitnesspal & would love some buddies, my username is callymcgilloway

Thanks lovelies
  • I am danielle0107, add away ladies image
  • maxjaymaymaxjaymay Posts: 9
    I am using it to, I have 5 weeks to lose 12 pound........user name is maxjaymay

Xx
  • Oh noes, I have had a BAAAD morning. I got to work and there was a 'Jubilee Spread', cakes and party rings and cheese and pineapple sticks. NEXT TO MY DESK.

Fail!

I now have to go to the gym after work just so I can have some dinner... image
  • Mrs BoundsMrs Bounds Posts: 1,311
    don't worry honey, we all have bad times, but a little blip is sometimes good for the metabolism, as long as you draw a line under it and start being good for the rest of the day it won't cause too many problems.

xx
  • Managed to get over a bad afternoon by smashing it up at the gym last night...

Feel pretty motivated this week, even went out for a curry tonight!

How you ladies getting on? X image
  • Managed to get over a bad afternoon by smashing it up at the gym last night...

Feel pretty motivated this week, even went out for a curry tonight!

How you ladies getting on? X image
    I'm not getting on well at all!!! I'm always under calorie goal, I'm exercising at least 3 times a week & yet when I weighed myself yesterday I'd put on a pound! I'm so down now. I've now booked an appt. to have my contraceptive implant taken out As it the only thing I can think of that's stopping weight loss.

Any other ideas would be sooo welcome. I'm do gutted I've not lost more by now I'm starting to get very down imageimage
  • Cals78 I am exactly the same I joined the gym 4 weeks ago and I have steadily put on 1lb a week. I am eating 1600 calories a day and working out for 45 mins 3 to 4 times a week.

I am no longer on contraceptive pill but I just dont know what it is image

So demotivating but I need to loose 2 stone - thankfully I have until next October but I want to do it sensibly so it stays off xx
  • kes2204kes2204 Posts: 31
    hi ladies,

i've got 10 weeks to lose a stone and am really struggling. Can you add me my user name is kes2204
  • PinkafroPinkafro Posts: 1,211
    I'm very naughty, lost 3 pounds then put 2 back on lol. Day off yesterday, was going to do 30ds but did NOTHING instead, and even though I defrosted chicken for a med veg and chicken dinner, then h2b and I accidentally (I swear! :P ) ate crisps and ice cream as our dinner! Oh dear.

I need to lose 11 pounds by September, need to stop thinking thats ages away and being naughty, it isnt that far!!

kes I tried to add you but it said no matches found??
    Lost 4.2lbs in 2wks so far!! I will not have bingo wings in my dress!
  • I need to lose 12lbs by october have ears good things about my fitness pal so I am downloading now and will start on Monday. Roll on the weight loss! X
    You will do great Hun it's so easy! X
  • Fleet86Fleet86 Posts: 20

Hey all! I just joined myfitnesspal after using spark people and seeing way more food entries on myfitnesspal. Feel free to add me: EmilysOlives is my username.

I hope it helps me!

• Vickic25Vickic25 Posts: 33
    Hi, everyone just started back on myfitnesspal, want to lose a stone before I start dress shopping, add me if you like vickic25 x
  • wenchypoowenchypoo Posts: 8

Hey ladies! I've recently started using it too on my android - such a great app!! Aiming for a slow and steady decrease on the lard for a Spring wedding, so am aiming for about a pound off a week. Am thinking if I go slow and make small changes, I'm hopefully more likely to keep em off long-term? Being sneaky and not calorie counting at weekends really, nor counting boozeimage But trying to be good in the weeks. I'm on as kittenofwoe if anyone wants to laugh at my haribo addiction! x

Well it's now only four weeks to my wedding, and my goal was to lose 2 stone. I'm relieved to say I did it. I was worried cos I brought my dress as a sample, size 16, and I thought maybe it would be too big!! - ha ha wishful thinking, it still fitted, however I hope it looks a lot nicer than it would have done, here's the pics

Please excuse the stupid face, I hate my picture taken and as soon as I know a camera is pointed at me I freeze lol, god help me on the day, I'm gonna look a right wolly.

And omg those horrid strap marks, have had them since June and they are NOT going,, I'm going to have to use some serious make up to cover those uglies.

Funny thing is I still feel 'big' it really is scary how we see ourselves. I'd like to try and lose a few more pounds in the next few weeks, but with the amount of alcohol I'm gonna consume on the hen, it unlikely image
  • Messy2beMessy2be Posts: 151
    Ahh you look stunning in your dress - not"big" whatsoever!!! I just started using my fitness pal after messing around with it for months! My username is carlyizzle image xx