Individual Diet Plans

Hi Girls

I'm a qualified sports coach and as its the summer holidays and my wedding is all planned (!)  I have a bit of spare time on my hands!

I'm offering individual, tailor made diet plans for £50. The plans will be based on an 8 week cycle (can do shorter ones if required) and will only contain the foods and exercise you like making it easy to stick to! I will email/text you daily to see how you're getting on and to keep you motivated!

To get started, I will email you a questionnaire for you to fill out so I know what your likes and dislikes are, how much weight you wish to lose, which areas of your body you want to target to improve etc etc. Once I have received these I will get going on your diet plan!

You will also get a food list with nutritional values on (cals, fats, carbs) This will include popular takeaway dishes, snacks and alcohol. Everyone loves a takeaway/eating out and maybe a cheeky vino afer work. This part is just to help you keep in control!

If you would like further information, have any questions or would like to sign up then please email me at [email protected]  or reply to this forum and I'll contact you.

I'm only offering limited places, so I can offer the best possible service!

Join me for a personal dieting experience and a cheaper one than weekly weigh in classes!

Thanks for reading

Liz xx