Tone, Firms and Tighten in as little as 45 minutes

The Ultimate Body Applicator is amazing, I wish I had used it before my wedding but didn't know about it then and it wasn't available in the UK (2010)...

The Ultimate Body Applicator is a natural contouring body wrap which can be applied to any area of the body from your neck to your feet. Infused with a powerful, naturally based detoxifying formula which tightens tones and firms where applied to the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite and skin slackening. Please not It is not a diuretic body wrap that causes water reduction and there is no sweating involved.

The wrap can be applied in just a few minutes and results can be seen in as little as 45 minutes and continue progressively over the next 3 days (72hr). There is nothing else like it on the market today, it is totally unique. Repeated applications may be required for maximum, dramatic, long-lasting results. Reduces the appearance of cellulite. Wraps infused with a botanically based, PARABEN FREE gel.
Contact me for more information or any questions...

• mrsmagoo2bmrsmagoo2b Posts: 113

can you tell me more please.... + where are you based? Cost? etc x

• MEnMYbooMEnMYboo Posts: 16

For more information you can visit my facebook page, you will also be able to view pictures to see how it has worked for different people...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tina-Wraps-It-With-IT-Works-Global/215202761939490 (please like my page if you like it image

For 1 wrap it cost's £25, you can get it cheaper by becoming a loyal customer for 3 months. You can also try the wrap for free if you host a wrap party with at least 5 paying guest's. I'm based in London, after trying the wrap I joined the company only because its a fantastic product and I was home with my 2 babies anyway so it gives me something to do. If its good for celebrities + naturally based then its good for us to!!