Cambrige Diet-12 weeks & 3 stone

• EssexBride2EssexBride2 Posts: 121

deffo I'm getting weighed Sunday this week and want the 6lb off this week that I put on on hols but from Sunday - 1st June I'd like a stone off so that's just under 4lb a week ...... Let's do it xx

• AlmostMrsCAlmostMrsC Posts: 100

Good luck, I'll probably have just maintained this week but want a minimum if 4lbs off next Sat. No bank holiday cheating image xx

I lost TWO pounds!!!! No idea how that happened after my birthday weekend! In the 13's now and feeling really motivated knowing I could be in the 12's by the end if the month. Have a great weekend girls...eating is cheating x 

• Leannep87Leannep87 Posts: 30

I joined the 13 club this week too. Feeling really bloated the last few days is this normal? Well done on your loss! Xx

Yay Leanne! I find the extra water makes me feel bloated, I spend half the day looking pregnant! Plus if you are a bit more bunged up than usual that won't help. Have a great weekend x

• EssexBride2EssexBride2 Posts: 121

Woohoo lost the 6lb I put on on holiday + a extra pound am going to go for a 4lb loss this week hopefully xx

Wow that's fab, keep it up! Xx

Well done Essex Bride, I'm trying to be 100% but I'm so food obsessed. Think I'm going to move up to step 2 from Sat x

Ok so hen do weekend and I decided to have a 'normal' sized meal last night with h2b and have felt so rotten since. I look pregnant!!! I'm dreading eating anything the next two days, my tummy really hurts ;-(

Don't force it, I'm sure you can do mainly low carb over the weekend? Just try and fill up on cooked breakfast meat and eggs, chicken or steak and pick at the side carbs. It might just be the shock of one meal and you'll feel more normal as you eat more. Have a great time x

I've had a cambridge porridge this morning and am hoping for little and often meal wise. My stomach is in knots today! Carbs are definitely the enemy!  Thanks AlmostC. How's diet going for you? X

Back on track after a couple of weeks of messing around. Hoping for another 2lbs tomorrow morning and then I'm moving up to step 2 on the weeknds. I've been restricting myself too much lately and it's making me binge, so trying a step up x

...and I'm going to try the bars for a weekend morning image x

How was the hen weekend Leanne? I'm loving step 2 and the bars, it's so much easier! Plus I've lost another 3lbs since Sat image x 

Where'd everybody go?x

I thought I replied! Hen do was an eye opener! Got weighed yday and had lost 5.5 in two weeks so I have 21lbs to target. Was feeling great until my maid of honour showed me a picture of me in my wedding dress from February and I looked HUGE. Feeling sad! Plus I hosted a bbq tonight and scoffed my face(with the right foods like salad and chicken). I replaced two of my products with the food but still feel bloated and cheated. Aaargh!!!

Well I've stayed the same again for 2 weeks being strict all week and eating on weekends. I want around another 21lbs too and I'm getting myself sorted today and starting fresh. I have a BBQ on Monday for all the bridesmaids and best men and will try and have chicken...well done for not going too nuts. I went camping with work this week and the weather was horrific and I ate loads of crap!!

92 days until the wedding though so I'm back on it with no nonsense now x  

Stay strong at the bbq! We can do it! Almost caved in last night, had a little cry and everything as I wanted Chinese food so bad! Woke up this morning and weighed myself and have only lost 1lb since Monday- wish I had caved in! I've really struggled this week, stepping up to ss+ Monday, this is becoming torture now. I have dress fitting first week of July so I need the weight off by then. Seems so far away!

• gemstargemstar Posts: 52

I will be joining you guys as i am starting slim and save monday, so any tips and tricks you have would be appreciated. You've all done so well x

Good luck Gemstar- you can do it! X

Gemstar, loads of water is the way forward-good luck!

Leanne, I'm going to do 30 days on step 2 now, I think a bigger meal in the night is going to keep me on track plus I've started weight training again so need the cals x

First day of ss+ for me, is there much difference in weight loss between ss and ss+? Xx

I think it's only around 2lbs a month difference. I'm hoping for 7lbs off by my weigh in next Sat...might be a bit ambitious image x

Is anyone still going? I'm not really where I wanted to be but 19lbs down and 19 to go! 11 weeks to the wedding so time to refocus and get the last stone and a half gone!x

• gemstargemstar Posts: 52

Thats excellent, well done... 19lbs is excellent!! 

I am in my second week now and have lost 10 pounds so 25 to go for me, I currently weigh 160lb and would ideally like to get down to 135lb (I think).

I had a day off yesterday as went to a car show for the day so had Special K for breakfast, noodles and chicken for lunch and then ordered Pizza Hut for dinner but could only manage 3 slices and binned the rest.

Today I too look like Im pregnant and it was so not worth the food. I felt ill straight after, tired and hated that 'full up' feeling. Im back on it today and feel so much better already. I cant believe Im gonna say it but I actually missed my shakes!!

Hey, I had a planned two days off last weekend to celebrate my birthday early. This is day 8 for me and have stepped up to ss+ and  still hating life. A stone to go until but still can't fit into the 12s but yet my 14 clothes are hanging off me. So annoying!

Well done girls! Cheating is never worth it...I just never learn! In between sizes is the worst...I'm a definite 13 image x

Worst thing is I try my size 16 dress on wed and was hoping to be a firm 12! I need to start stepping up as I need to go the gym. All the weight ive lost is from my waist and my hips are huge. I look so weird! 

I'm feeling ok size wise but still almost 14 stone-lead bones! Do you mean wedding dress as those sizes are nuts! I wore a size 12 maxi dress to work today and felt really great which is a wierd feeling!

I do have work to do on my thighs though and my arms look awful! I'm having a Universal Contour Wrap at the end of this month so will let you know if it's any good for toning and inch loss x

I ordered a size 16 wedding dress, I'm currently a size 12 top and size 14 bottom but likewise with my arms and thighs. I've invested in a slendertone so am hoping when I step up I can replace that with actual sit ups lol.