Weight loss buddy

Hi, does anyone fancy being my weight loss buddy? I need someone to help keep me motivated (and I will of course return the favour!). We can share what works, tips and advice.

I have 3.5st to lose before the big day, so 49lb. I have just under a year (big day is 25th July 2015!) so I figured that works out as roughly a lb a week from now on, which is supposed to be safe and likely to stay off!

I am planning on logging my calories with My Fitness Pal, my username is freckles88 if you fancy adding me as a friend.

who's with me?? image

• I will!

I need motivation image I'll add you x

• mrsb24mrsb24 Posts: 86

Fabulous! image 

I tend to weigh myself on a Sunday so I'm planning on reporting my weight loss for that week on here to keep me accountable and make me stick with it!

Anyone else?? image

Oooh I've just had a look at your bio (I'm nosy!) and you're getting married on my birthday! You picked a great date!image

• haha good I hope soimage

I'll start tomorrow....I have already eaten 2 finger rolls, a cupcake, half a watermelon and a punnet of cherries today and it is only 12.30....this DOES NOT bode well!!!!!!!

• ok...maybe Im being stupid...how do  you "add" a buddy?!

Im goldenrevolution on there...

• SheandHimSheandHim Posts: 379

Sigh, I would but I always forget to update it. 

• KH2BKH2B Posts: 1,216

You need to go on the website, then search for people, if you have their username just type that in the search and then friend request.

• d'oh!! Thank you image 

• KH2BKH2B Posts: 1,216

No problem image Took me ages to figure it out the should make it so you are able to do it on the app 

Thanks girls! xx

• Right. I'm there. I'm on..and I'm going to start tomorrow...I feel I will need tonight to work it all out! 
    BRING 

IT

ON!

#thinkskinny!

• Jomc11Jomc11 Posts: 484

What a great idea, I want to lose about 4 stone & only have just under 7 months to do it, at the stage where i know it needs done but struggling, & then beat myself up because I have so much to do but then have chocolate lol

I feel you! I do exactly the same! Come and join us, do you have MFP? X

• Jomc11Jomc11 Posts: 484

It's obv too early in the morning as I had to google what mfp was lol, i had it then deleted it but think I'll download it again image