Forum home Weight loss for your wedding

Big Butt/Little Butt! What excercises?

Hi Ladies,

I have my just odered my dress, Super excited!!!

However one problem... I had to order the smaller size as the top fit perfectly (the size ordered was the same one in the shop) and the bottom fit but was super tight (Big fishtail number...Kim K move over haha). The top can't be altered (can be for ££££'s) due to the style.

So i put on a little holiday weight which I know I can shift so I am the same weight as when I was when ordering the dress but I then need to lose a further 1 inch (at least) to fit comfortably in it on the day.

I am getting married beginning of June 2017. Has anyone any exercise suggestions to lose that inch off my butt but not too much off my bust?

TIA x

• running/cyling? im guessing but assume they would only tone the bottom half and the bust should stay pretty much the same =] x

• Hey bridetobe1234

Not here to give advice but wanted to jump in the thread because I am in the boat!

I too am getting married beginning of June 2017! Exciting- just over six months and time is going so quickly!

I also ordered a size smaller dress and it doesn't fit :-( Iv had the dress since January and thought then that come Christmas time I will have lost weight and it would fit but 9months down the line I haven't lost any weight😭😭😭😭 I started running and swim once a week and cutting down on my snacking but the weight hasn't shifted. If you find something that works please let me know- Im so worried that I'm not going to be able to lose the weight and I often have nightmares where it's my wedding day and I haven't lost any weight and the dress still doesn't fit 😢   why do we put so much pressure on ourselves?

Good luck 😊

Xx

• MashMash Posts: 73

Have a look at lchf and the 8 week blood sugar diet .  

• gill17gill17 Posts: 568 New bride

I think exercise will target specific areas but for general weight loss i can highly recommend the 5:2 fasting diet. I lost 2 stone 10 on it, in about 7 months. I did day on day off fasting at start, to kick start loss. My bust size stayed pretty much same, but had to buy new trousers :-) I think its about finding what works for u, my colleagues didnt get on with the 5:2 at all, but are losing weight with Slimming World. Another colleague takes pics of herself in unders to track her weight loss and to act as inspiration. Maybe try a calorie counting food diary app, theres loads of free ones.