Tips for keeping your weight stable..

Hello, my dress is in... I know I've got a while yet but the dress is a perfect fit, I just need to make sure if stays that way!

Has anyone got any tips for keeping your weight stable?

• Emma236Emma236 Posts: 215

The corset in my dress was bespoke, made to measure for me. I was measured in the October and wedding was in March so I had 5 months of weight maintenance! 

No easy task for someone who lost a heap of weight for the wedding and loves her grub!

I found weighing myself every few days helped and if I put on a bit of weight, I watched my diet for a couple of days and ate a wee bit more if I was under my "measuring" weight. 

Hope you find something that works for you xx

• Mrs_BadgerMrs_Badger Posts: 1,440

I was thinking of keeping a chart and measuring every 2 weeks/month and going from there.  I have always been a small size - I don't want to go into a complete flap about it and lose too much but then again there isn't much room to put on anymore.

I am a saladay person anyway but have my occasional vices, lol.

• Emma236Emma236 Posts: 215

A chart sounds like a good idea. I just have to look at food and I seem to pile on the chub so I was perhaps a bit neurotic with the uber frequent weighing! It's best not to let it become all consuming...

That's great you eat healthily anyway but hey, we all need a vice or two...she says with a large glass of wine and a whole array of nibbles in front of her 🙈