Help! I'm panicking - 6 days to go

So I tried my dress on this evening and it's a little tight around my waist and hips - my own fault for not watching what I ate!

I'm now panicking as the wedding is next Friday 

I am planning to juice for breakfast and dinner for the  next 5 days and then just having fruit for lunch. Cutting out caffeine and drinking herbal tea instead as well as plenty of water.

I'm also considering getting one of those contour body wraps (but only have time for one treatment).

Possible to lose a few inches do you think? I'm sooooooo stressed right now!

• AwhelenqtAwhelenqt Posts: 856 New bride

Before you do any drastic crash diets I recommend you try it again in the morning. Your body shape and weight fluctuates an unbelievable amount over the course of the day, and month depending on where you are in your cycle (Assuming you're cis and have a cycle) so Friday morning could be completely different, even tomorrow compared to an evening could make a difference. I know I bloat loads towards the end of the day!

• Cut salt and sugar out your diet. Scrap the fruit for veggies. Salt bloats and basically sugar & water "Stick" together. The quickest way to drop weight in a super short period of time is to drink loads of water to get rid of any water retention, cut your salt and cut your carbs. If you stick to almost a keto/Atkins diet you should see a move of de-bloating and a week is good to see a difference. I find dairy quite bloating for me personally, but I would suggest cutting that too in case. I would spend the week eating protein and green veg and drinking about 4ltrs of water per day. Weirdly the body drops water when you drink more, and we can store up to about 3 or 4lbs of water if we don't drink enough. Have a look on FB of Team RH Fitness. he has a video on how to drop a stone in a week - it's basically all water loss, not fat loss. But it's what you want right? Good luck! x

• Awhelenqt wrote (see post):

Before you do any drastic crash diets I recommend you try it again in the morning. Your body shape and weight fluctuates an unbelievable amount over the course of the day, and month depending on where you are in your cycle (Assuming you're cis and have a cycle) so Friday morning could be completely different, even tomorrow compared to an evening could make a difference. I know I bloat loads towards the end of the day!

So agree with this - I am a completely diff weight & shape first thing in the morning to night.

I would prob suggest trying the dress on at the time you're likely to be getting ready on the day. So if you reckon midday you'll be stepping into it, try it then etc etc. 

• Squiiishy wrote (see post):

So I tried my dress on this evening and it's a little tight around my waist and hips - my own fault for not watching what I ate!

I'm now panicking as the wedding is next Friday 

I am planning to juice for breakfast and dinner for the  next 5 days and then just having fruit for lunch. Cutting out caffeine and drinking herbal tea instead as well as plenty of water.

I'm also considering getting one of those contour body wraps (but only have time for one treatment).

Possible to lose a few inches do you think? I'm sooooooo stressed right now!

How are you getting on Squiishy? Did you try the dress on again?