Pleasurable workouts/challenges

Hello everyone!
About month I changed my diet. I stopped eating junk food and sweets so I lost about 2-3 kilos. However, I can't motivate to workout. I used to go to gym but I resigned - it was expensive and also I haven't seen effects. I was also working out in home, especially plank challange, but it also wasn't so effective. What workouts would you recommend? I need something easy that won't be boring for me and simply pleasurable. I like challenges so maybe you know some that I can try!

• MrsTraceyMrsTracey Posts: 837 New bride

I love a bit of yoga, either at a class or there are some great YouTube channels, yoga with Adrienne is great! You do have to get in the mindset of it and stick with it, but it totally chills me out and it's the only exercise where no one is shouting at me! Haha good luck with finding the right workout for you! X

• High Intensity Interval Training, the Joe Wickes DVD in particular is good. Takes 20 mins and is a REALLY good workout. It's 30 second bursts so is easy to motivate yourself to complete it, and much cheaper than the gym. You just need a tv and enough space to move around a bit. 

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,201

30 day shred? Kayla Beach Body Guide? 

• Elz2017Elz2017 Posts: 316

Dancing.  Youtube has loads of high energy dance workout videos for whatever your musical taste is. No 'challenge' except not falling over during complicated moves... but fun. 

• bella2015bella2015 Posts: 1,903 New bride

I have Charlotte Crosby's DVD and I really enjoy it, the moves are easy to follow. it's high intensity interval training with short sections so you can mix it up and do it differently each time if you wish.