SW/WW/Weight loss instas

Hi!

I have a lot of weight to lose before my wedding Nov 2019. Does anyone have a diet/weight loss/slimming world etc Insta? It'd be great to link up with other brides to be losing weight for their big day :)

I'm @healthyhappycluurr ;

xx

• You should follow fopperholic on FB and Insta.

Her SW posts are amazing. She's just had twins so there's quite a bit of them as well right now, but they're so cute!

She has a YouTube account too with loads of videos.

• weighintime is a good one and WhatSianEats

• I do SW and post my meals here @spook87_sw

I’ve followed you!

• britbirdbritbird Posts: 1,474 New bride

I am Britbird1980.  I don't post much anymore, but I do follow a lot of good SW accounts.  Have to confess though- I really don't like Fopperholic.  I find her really sanctimonious !

• I'm slimming_world_ms87 :)

Hope some of my meals help, big pasta fan!!!

• No-one has commented on this thread in a while but I'm going to post anyway!

Mine is losingweight_gainingababy

Lost 8.5lbs since 03/01/19 and hoping for at least 0.5 off tonight after 2 days off plan! Fingers crossed :)

Engaged - 24/12/2017 at Walt Disney World

I do - 09/11/2019

• I have started SW to lose weight for my wedding in June 2020. Need to lose about 4st so here goes! 😊
  • HelenNHelenN Posts: 131 New bride
    I lost 2.5 stone in 6 months from joining a slimming world group. Tried it online on and off for years, but the dread of being weighed at group (even though it isn't scary at all) really gives me motivation. If you can put the effort in to turn up to group, it makes you want to not be disappointed when you get on the scales x
  • spacingsspacings Posts: 5 New bride
    Hello, I need to start using mine more!! We get married in October this year. I'm currently 12st 6lbs and 5'4", so I need to lose another 2 stone before October really!!! 

My insta in elephant2unicorn. :) I've been on/off weight watchers, but in that time frame I've lost 3 stone! I'm not sure what works if I'm honest, but I'm too scared to go to group! x
  • Mine is www.instagram.com/girlonplan xx