Any good you tube fitness videos?

Can anybody recommend any good, enjoyable (if possible!) Fitness videos on you tube?
Thanks

• kate268kate268 Posts: 82 New bride
    Ooh yes, definitely the Joe Wicks HIIT ones. Melissa Bender and then Bad Yogi and Yoga with Arienne. 
  • Gem88Gem88 Posts: 17 New bride
    Definitely second the joe wicks ones. They're so short it's really is to fit them in and you do see results. 

I do love the old ministry of sound pump it up ones from back in the day too if you can find them in half decent quality!
  • All the 'Fitness Blender' videos are amazing and they have such a huge variety, including ones for people who get bored easily (which I'd definitely me) but they're probably not 'fun'. I've recently heard of a guy called Fitness Marshall who does dance workouts ... It sounds fun, but haven't yet tried it! 
  • MrsF280320MrsF280320 Posts: 184 New bride
    Thanks all, I'm on week 2 of doing Joe Wickes 5 times a week so hopefully will start seeing some results soon ! Every muscle has hurt so it must be doing something!
  • Gem88Gem88 Posts: 17 New bride
    Thanks all, I'm on week 2 of doing Joe Wickes 5 times a week so hopefully will start seeing some results soon ! Every muscle has hurt so it must be doing something!
    How are you getting on? I've upped my workouts to at least 5 a week too now (fitting at end of March!).
    I really need to move on from the beginner video  :D

• sally.g79sally.g79 Posts: 1 New bride
    I usually doing these exercises https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7r2BSRYIWY.
    I'm a beaty&fashion blogger. Write articles and reviews. Check my latest update on https://www.bestadvisers.co.uk/hair-dryer-for-curly-hair. Also, interested in wedding&events organisation. Open to any discussions.
  • I’d deffo recommend jillian michaels - 30 day shred.. start with level 1.. they’re only 20 min HITT work outs... but you will definitely see a huge progress. 
  • Vicki Justiz! She’s amazing! 
  • Search KETO DIET 100% on youtube very effective if you really want to lose your weight.