THE OCTOBER 1ST CHALLENGE.....week 10!

image I can hardly believe we are at week 10?

So, here we go again again....the start of week 10! We ARE doing this ladies....please don't give up, whatever the scales have displayed this morning?????? Fingers tightly crossed for you all.

Please post (or email me) your weight loss, even if is only a pound....even it is is only an ounce!

If you have stayed the same...no problem, just let me know.

IF you have gained....please tell me, we are ALL here to support you!!!!!

(If anyone else wants to join in, please let me know, I will gladly add you!) PLEASE NOTE...starting weight can remain private.

GOOD LUCK TO EACH AND EVERY ONE!....and if you have been managed to face the challenge last week.....WELL DONE! ......here we go with week 10

Arran'sRose.......?

Wedding date....?????

BeccyBride....

Wedding date....30 MAY 2008

2009-B2B

scarlet_red uk

MrsStanley2b....M

Wedding date....21 JUNE 2008

turnpike18

femmebot

Runningbird....-2lb

Wedding date....19 JANUARY 2008

B2B Sara

Mrs Robbins2B

RachelLiza....M

Wedding date....30 MAY 2009

tt25777

Carolinehr

doctorSarah

Cooper7....M

Wedding date....14 JUNE 2008

Smellydiva....

Wedding date....13 JUNE 2009

CumbrianBride

DLwife....+3lb

Wedding date....27 SEPTEMBER 2008

Flounder....-1.5lb

Wedding date....11 APRIL 2009

Mademma25

Ria Llews

MauritiusBride....-4lb

Pborobride....-4lb

Wedding date....28 DECEMBER 2007

Cookie145

Origin79

CatCollins

Emxxx

Kirstymg....-4lb

Duffybain....-2lb

Wedding date....6 JUNE 2008

Senara....-1.5lb

Wedding date....22 AUGUST 2008

Kirstyv....M

Wedding date ....25 APRIL 2008

Sarah....M

Wedding date....6 DECEMBER 2008

Poptart

Pinkmonster

Jojjer....M

Shoopi....-1lb

1st anniversary....2 SEPTEMBER 2008

Nickid....M

Mongoose

jellybean23....M

Wedding date....27 SEPTEMBER 2008

Krugie....-2.5lb

Wedding date....7 JUNE 2008

Oflynn2B....+1lb

Wedding date....20 SEPTEMBER 2008

Eeeek....-2lb

Wedding date....15 MARCH 2008

Bear 1407....M

Wedding date....9 AUGUST 2008

annavines....M

Wedding date....30 AUGUST 2008

Flipflops

Wedding date....22 FEBRUARY 2008

[Modified by: Arran'sRose on 09 December 2007 15:17:32 ]

• ArransRoseArransRose Posts: 1,199
    Hi Ladies

yes..I am the 1st post on our new thread, but I just want to repeat a message I posted at the weekend..the thread was quiet, so I don't want anyone missing it......just want to say to you all.....

Have a great day....may I be one of the first to send each and every challenger on the list a cyber Christmas greeting...

"HAVE A FABULOUS FESTIVE SEASON LADIES, and more importantly.....enjoy it! " WISHING YOU ALL A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY 2008...new year...new you!

Love from Roseanne, Tony and family xxxxx

(will be back in the morning with the next result!)

Rx
  • NandBumpNandBump Posts: 1,370
    .....creeps in quietly with head hung in shame!

ok - i am back! Disappeared for a few weeks cos i was being crap and couldn't come on here and see how well everyone is doing when i was being useless. Am now back in the zone and ready to lose the 60 million stone i need to!!

My date is 13/06/09 - and i will be much slimmer by then!!xx

• You're right AR - super quiet here last week - what's going on?

Gained 1lb this week. It's a downer, but not much of a shocker 1 and two half pizzas, a chicken como from Domino's and an all you can eat Chinese buffet will do that to a girl. I guess I'm lucky I got away with just 1lb.

On the up side, lots in the way of good wedding things this week. We've booked our photographer and spoken to someone about arranging flowers cake and stationery. Not bad at all!

Now if I can just put some of that energy in at the gym...

xx
  • skeastukskeastuk Posts: 808
    good morning girls!! not long now til christmas!! ok, well i had a bad week really and on friday i maintained and I had a hen weekend (not mine!) in brighton this weekend - only drank 2 drinks but ate late.....SO excuses over...... i didn't weigh this morning but will tomorrow if that's ok - felt like I need to 'go' before i can step on those scales!! if i've maintained then i'll be happy though!!

will be reading all day though and no doubt will see some losers!! have a good day, decided that will start the days with porridge now and not a veggie juice - too cold, takes too long to wash the machine, and it doesn't keep my sugar levels steady - we'll see how my cravings go today! xx

glad you're joining us again smellydiva! and oflynn2b - hopefully a few days of eating better will knock that 1lb off!!
  • Morning all,

Ive maintained, and Im pleased with that as I had a bad week due to late nights and eating crap with uni work but handing all in today so will have a week of self pampering and walking and healthy eating so scales will be good on next monday.. Have a fab day all xxx, banana
  • MattjaggMattjagg Posts: 518
    Morning all, I maintained this week. Great considering TOTM is not being kind this month. Great news though, went shopping yesterday to get H2B's birthday pressie. And I just had to pop into Primark to get a new pair of jeans as my only 2 pairs are

now WAY to big for me and just look ridiculous. Anyway I used to be a 18 but I tried on a 16 and they fit really well and just for a laugh I tried on a 14 and OMG I can do up the button - I get a horrid muffin top, so obliviously I didn't buy them but HELLO I got the button and zip up on a size 14!!!
  • Morning ladies - phew... well done everyone. It's going to be tough over the festive season so... everything in moderation i think! Anyway - my scales tell me i have lost 1/2 lb this week... AR, can you please put me down as maintained (1/2lb can be the difference between blowing your nose and notimage!!!) - at least then the result next week should be better! Thanks! L x

[Modified by: MrsStanley2b on December 03, 2007 09:51 AM]
    yay!! your work is all done banana!!

and maintaining is fab considering your bad week! enjoy all the pampering that lies ahead!! xx
  • hey good morning ladies i have sayed the same again still ten stone i will do better this week good luck ladies xx :\)
  • Morning All

Hope you are all well. I lost 2lbs this week, giving me 11lbs in total - yipee!! Even better, I am now officially no longer obese - just fat according to my BMI. And I also got the date in for my measurements to be taken for my dress - 19 January. Woo Hoo. So another 2 weeks before the xmas season begins proper, so try to hit the stone mark for that. And then just try and maintain over xmas - that is the plan at least!!!! Have a good week everyone.
    can i ask all the losers please - what is a typical day's menu for you all?? and what do you have mid morning or mid afternoon - if at all?? xx
  • shoopishoopi Posts: 430
    Hello all

I'm down one pound and felt better last week about eating, though still not cutting down enough on wine.

Good luck and well done to everyone.

shoopi

PS I agree about cleaning the juicing machine, senara. I wish there was some way of making it quick and easy.
    a self-cleaning juicer would be fab!! and i can't afford to buy then all the time when they're £3 each!! well done on your 1lb though!! xx
  • krugie28krugie28 Posts: 487
    morning ladies

i'v lost 2.5lbs this week so i'm happy with that. think it would have been more but i had a really bad cold and was eating to make myself feel better especially as h2b was on call all week so wasn't around to look after me (i'm a whimp when i have a cold!) Also, pleased as didn't do much exercise due to cold and still lost 2.5 and its ladies week this week so feeling bloated etc but my work trousers feel quite loose.

Xmas doesn't seem like such a daunting time now!

hugs, krugie xx

AR - still no news on your date?
  • jojjerjojjer Posts: 20
    heya girls sorry its been so long but i was taken on a surprise holiday which was fun did my weigh in and i have maintained at 76 kg which is 11 st 13 lbs wow didnt realise i was under 12 stone god its been a while since i was lol image good luck for the weigh in and week ahead ladies xxx
  • what are juicers like what can you put in them and how much are they ?
  • jojjerjojjer Posts: 20
    wow i just found my diary of when i started my diet on the 29th of october (could have been earlier but i logged it on that date) and i was 12 st 11and a half lbs now im 11st 13n a half ish pounds thats like alost a stone image yey me cant believe i maintained though had junk food all week but i was walking a lot so yeah i like your idea of a self cleaning juicer that would be fab! gonna make a nice healthy heart warming winter stew tonight full of veggies n lean mean think thin ladies we can do this!!!
  • scoobydoukscoobydouk Posts: 1,500
    Hi Girls

AR I will weigh myself tomorrow forgot this morning! Did i read that we are going to stop for xmas if so when is it stopping and starting back up again?

xx

PS Well done to all the loosers!!!!!!!!
    you can juice basically anything really!! the cheapest might be about £40 but i think you get what you pay for - mine cost £80. I like fruit ones but veggie ones mixed with apples are better for you as it's not too much fruit sugar for the body. I recommend buying a book for the different recipes and experimenting!

just had a miso soup with rice noodles for lunch - should keep me going all day! xx
  • rhaasrhaas Posts: 3,032
    I have maintained this week AGAIN!!!! I just can't seem to get past it I exercised more and ate well. Go figure????

Jason Vale does a really good juice book. Although it is a diet which Itried and failed at after 24 hours the juices are really healthy and I have kept up having one a day because they are yum x
    I love Jason Vale! the way he talks about eating healthily is so enthusiastic!! very light hearted too which I like. AR was like that though, for 2 weeks (i think!) she stayed the same but then all of a sudden the scales dropped! keep at it girl!! xx
  • i mite have a look on net for one ta girls x
  • pantaloonpantaloon Posts: 2,348
    Hello everyone - wow week 10 thats scary!

Sorry i wasn't around much last week - I was pretty stressed with one thing and another and i was putting too much pressure on myself to lose weight - which ALWAYS backfires for me..

anyway - back this week with a new vigour - i have sorted out the issues in my head - for now - LOL and amazingly have lost 2 pounds !! - this may be false as i had a pretty big weekend so it may come along and bite me in the bum image

I'm due to fly back to the Uk in 9 days so big push now to feel and look great. image image image
  • hi everyone well done to everyone that has lost.

I have maintained this week but its totm so thats not too bad ... fingers crossed i will have lost next week. I really need to lose as much as possible before the xmas break so i can gain a lb or 2 and it not be awful!
  • pantaloonpantaloon Posts: 2,348
    me to Kirstyv - although i have opted to do the cooking so i can do it all lower fat if possible.

I just tried my dress on againnwith my underwear - which is comical on your own - Im scared now its coming round so quick and i really cant put any weight on my back or im going to be in pain all day with a tight corset!!

ooh im hoping Father Christmas brings me a magfic wand that loses 7 pounds

if he does i'll share i promise xx
  • Hi Ladies,

AR I'll weight in tomorrow as usual.

Well done all the losers and the maintainers too, it's sooo hard a this time of year, the office is full of biscuits! AHHHHHH!

For those talking about makeup last week, I had my trial on Sunday and the lady mostly used Mac and a bit of chanel. It was really good, I took most of it off as I was going to meet H2B straight after but left the eye makeup on and it was still there 10 hours later when I took it off to go to bed.

Good luck for this week everyone

Exxx
  • runningbird if i could lose 7lbs by april i would be so happy but i dont think it will happen ... my body is as stubborn as my brain!! If santa brings you a wand please please make sure you share! ;\)

you must be getting so excited not long to go... i cant wait to see your pics!

do you mind me asking what underwear you have? i dont know where to start apart from spanx pants!!
  • ArransRoseArransRose Posts: 1,199
    HELLO EVERYONE

JUST LOGGED ON QUICKLY TO LET YOU KNOW, MY H2B'S MUM HAD A SERIOUS HEART ATTACK THIS MORNING, AND IS IN INTENSIVE CARE. WE ARE OFF TO ENGLAND TOMORROW, JUST ONLINE TO BOOK FARES ETC.

I WILL ATTEND TO THE LIST WHEN I CAN, HAVEN'T EVEN WEIGHED MYSELF TODAY. PLEASE KEEP THE THREAD GOING WITH YOUR RESULTS.

( we will keep the challenge going until 21 december, then restart on 7th jan 2008, if that's okay)

Rx

• Oh no, big hugs to you AR and your H2B I hope she's ok.

Exxx
  • were all thinking of you AR

banana;\)