I DID IT!!!!!

So so so happy, i had to share.

I'm a little short ar*! at 5 ft 2, an weighing in at 10 stone 2 lbs was far too heavy for my small frame, nevertheless 6 months ago i went looking for a dress, my measurements were bust 36.5, waist 29.5, hips 38.

Nothing looked right on me, although the dresses were all so beautiful. In the end i ordered an Ian Stuart gown, and was advised to get a size 14.

I agreed but there was no way i was going to be a 14 walking down the aisle.... so 6 months ago i started my exercise and diet regime.

I'm so so so happy and pleased to say i made it down to 8 stone, my new measurement are bust 33, waist 24, hips 34!!!!!! Luckily i lost the first 7 lbs in 3 weeks, so was able to change my dress to a size 12- just as well, as it's been altered to a size 8-10!!!!

Girls, if i can do it anyone can, i was a Mc D's addict AND a major chocoholic. I love my food, but seriously with a home exercise dvd i burnt it all off- can't wait till wedding now! 3 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• well done! that is incredible!
  • pantaloonpantaloon Posts: 2,348
    oooh well done thats a great inch loss - big congratualtions xxx
  • vicster1ukvicster1uk Posts: 1,085
    well done!!! what an amazing feeling that must be! an inspiration indeed!
  • wow well done thats fantastic!
  • susu88susu88 Posts: 904
    How fantastic! well done.
  • rosekate15rosekate15 Posts: 2,440
    I'm really pleased for you well done.
  • Congratulations...that's a fantastic achievement. I'm the same height as you and have 4-5 stones to lose but it seems like such a huge mountain to climb. I'm going to work really hard over the next few months so I can at least try some dresses on in the New Year....My plan is to get down to a 14 by March, order a size 12, and be a size 10 by July & get the dress altered!

Thanks, I'm feeling inspired now! I bet you look fantastic. After your wedding can you please post a photo of you in your dress?
  • well done thats amazing and definately provides inspiration for me and the other girls I am sure!

I am also short at 5ft 1 1/2 and want to loose a stone before July.....I know its not much but am 9 at the moment and find it very hard to loose weight! anyway you have inspired me....so after christmas here i come! x