I've found the secret to super quick weight loss!

It's called Lipotrim - much the same concept as The Cambridge diet but cheaper. Ive lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks. I'm a size 14 anyway so im told thats a brill loss for someone who hasn't got masses to lose. The first 5 days of the hardest thing i've ever done but now i can honestly say i dont give the food i loved a second thought, i have so much more energy too.

For full details & a DVD abount the plan google Lipotrim - it's done through your local pharmacist but this website tells you all you need to know & the sciene behind it. If you need to lose at least 2 stone in a short space of time i cant recommend it enough. Now i can't wait for my big day in June!!!!!

• MrsHunt2bMrsHunt2b Posts: 349
    This sounds great Golden Girl!

Congrats on your weight loss!!

Going to google this now.

Thanks
  • KimmybobKimmybob Posts: 1,580
    How much does this cost?!
  • Hi ladies, i've just had a look on a website and it costs £10 deposit then £36 per week for the meals. That's based on a Chemist located near me in Manchester.

Think I'll give it a miss!

L xx
  • Hi ladies, i've just had a look on a website and it costs £10 deposit then £36 per week for the meals. That's based on a Chemist located near me in Manchester.

Think I'll give it a miss!

L xx
  • At my local chemist it's £30 per week - no joining fee. At first i thought it was a bit expensive but as it turns out im savings money because i don't have to buy food! A few other perks i have found is no food shopping,cooking or pot washing - i have way more time on my hands!!! It feels like i've been let in on a big secret & wish i'd discovered it ages ago, it's changed my whole outlook on food.
  • rhaasrhaas Posts: 3,032
    Unfortunatly I don't live near Manchester. What is it that you actually eat.
  • melowdiemelowdie Posts: 219
    what is it exactly that you eat:\?
  • This plan is available at Pharmacies all over the country i think you can find out your nearest on the website. Basically you can chose from strawberry, chocolate or vanilla milkshake, chicken soup or flapjack bars. The chocolate & vanilla are the best in my opinion - these can be made in whips which taste i bit like normal chocolate mouses. You also need to drink at least 4 pints of water a day to maintain your hydration levels. You have 3 'meals' per day.
  • sarahrobsonuksarahrobsonuk Posts: 3,266
    Just like slimfast but more expensive.!!
  • Lolly84ukLolly84uk Posts: 2,219
    Thats how I see it as. I will stick to Slimfast, but thanks for the tip anyway xxxx
  • loweellieloweellie Posts: 1,196
    is this an advert? i found title little suspicious and comments little suspicious.
  • Lolly84ukLolly84uk Posts: 2,219
    i was a bit sceptical too.