AAAAGHHHH Help!!!

I am just about to have lunch at a friends and she hasjust text me to say she is making tuna mayo jacket potatoes. How am I meant to lose weight?? How many calories are we talking about for this?? xx

• papillionukpapillionuk Posts: 1,411
    depending on the mayo she is using you should be fine. just have less calories tomorrow to compensate

• MrsRammy2BMrsRammy2B Posts: 2,258
    Yeah good idea........going to allow myself a bad day today and then have a good one tomorrow. Had bad news over night so I deserve it. haha. xx
    well i can suggest one thing and that is. weight yourself before you go to your friends and then tomorrow morning so you can see where you need to get back to.

hope this helps. don't know what your bad news was but hope everything is ok now

papillion

xxxxxxxx
  • MrsRammy2BMrsRammy2B Posts: 2,258
    Have posted it in emotional support. Just wanted to say welcome back paps. I don't know what happened before you left, but we are all here to help each other and you apologised for whatever you said.

So just enjoy the planning. xx
    well im done but im enjoying watching everything unfold like a flower. lol just changed veils to lol

papillion

xxxxxxxx