exercise partner (Please)

i lack motivation to exercise and i was wondering if ladies in the same area as me feel the same. for some reason i exercise more when i have someone to exercise with. i live near manchester and really need to lose weight my dress is a size ten and i am a size 12 top 14 bottom. and i am truly unhappy. although i am unhapy with my current weight i still have problems with motivation.

please please please if there are any brides out there near manchester let me know

please. much love :\(

papillion

xxxxxxx

[Modified by: papillion on 29 April 2008 14:41:51 ]

• dlp01dlp01 Posts: 222
    im not near manchester but i can spur you on over the computer till you find someone if you like. also id like someone that lives near me for the same - Waltham Abbey, Essex - if anyone is interested.

Papillion - im going to the gym after work tonight and i will be going at 6.30am tomorrow ive been running for about 4 weeks now and can now run for 15 minutes - it kills me but i do enjoy it xx
  • papillionukpapillionuk Posts: 1,411
    thank you. i can't even run for 15 seconds. i put so much weight on so quick it has damaged my back. plus i have asthma and i smoke so im pretty useless when it comes to running. but dancing...well i can do dancing for hour's not side stepin at a disco dancin proper dancin. oh my god i rant lol

papillion

xxxxxxxx
    im off to the gym now so il let you know how i get on tomorrow - if you like dancing how about trying belly danicing they do that at my gym on a friday night?
  • KateBullenKateBullen Posts: 269
    Hi Papillion - I have two problems - I lack motivation and have no will power - have been so good today and then got home and ate three packs of snack a jacks. Not good! Where are you from? I live in Bolton if that's anywhere near you. Would be happy to spurr you on - need that myself really!
  • papillionukpapillionuk Posts: 1,411
    hi dippy, i live in ramsbottom so not far from you at all. lol. i was kinda hoping to get a gym membership soon but i don't know if it is worth the money. cause i was kinda planningon getting the bus to somewhere near the gym and then just jog the rest of the way. *ranting* any way thank you for replying.

i look forward to hearing from you soon

papillion

xxxxxxxxx
  • NICOLAWBNICOLAWB Posts: 474
    DLP01 - i live in Harlow so would be happy to be an exercise partner!

Where do you go?

• KateBullenKateBullen Posts: 269
    Well I go to the last drop so not to far from you but what with the buses in this area I feel you would be jogging a rather long way!
    i go to the gym in waltham abbey - its on roundhills estate - its really good as for £38 per month you get full use of all the classes the gym and the swimming pool - they also have a sauna and steam room. Let me know if your interested in coming this way xx