Any small venues for around 30-40 guests in south wales ??

Hi ladies

im going to the carribean next June to get married. However no family are coming and would like to have a small blessing when i come back for all immediate family to come.

One small prob my H2B thinks its expense we dont need. so was looking for something reasonably priced to !

Any ideas girls i be grateful for,

Thanks x

• I recommend De Courceys in Radyr. Beautiful venue & the new owners are lovely. We dealt mainly with Rachel but it is actually a family run venue. We got married in Dominican Republic back in May this year & the one thing that drew us towards De Courceys is that they were willing to let us do more or less what we wanted.

It really was a perfect party for us when we returned & everyone loved it. We had an evening party with about 100 people but they also have smaller rooms for smaller parties/blessings etc.

My friend has now chosen the place for her wedding next year.

• Thanks very much x

• 5ftbride5ftbride Posts: 120
    mrswillstobe, where about do you live and i will have a think for you! x
  • the rectory in crickhowell is really nice and reasonable and they will do anything you want, including any food if you dont like their menus!
  • I always quite fancied a Castell Coch ceremony but I think that is limited to 30.
  • tywn y'r hydd in Margam, Port Talbot looks stunning
  • where in south wales ? lots of my brides are using the plough in rhos maen its meant to be fab there